Best place to buy firewood

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
We are renting a fire pit for our next trip. they do provide some firewood but wanted to know a place close by to the fort that has better prices for wood. I did a search and someone had posted in a different thread that publix sells it. Looking for a good amount as its dd's favorite thing to do at night at the fort! Thank you!

I don't have an answer for you but may I ask where you are renting a fire pit from? We don't have the room to bring down ours and having a fire pit while camping would be wonderful.

When I was there last year, the person camping next to us had one, and the day he checked out he asked if we would like it, just gave it to us. We thanked him and used it for a few nights then asked some people if they wanted it, no takers, so we put it by the trash cans and with in about 10 min. someone,
(not a CM) came by and grabbed it. I have read on here that you can buy firewood from the Fort. Try a quick search and see what happens.

I don't have an answer for you but may I ask where you are renting a fire pit from? We don't have the room to bring down ours and having a fire pit while camping would be wonderful.
Oops sorry I should have clarified that! We are renting a camper and fire pit from Florida camper rental and they were kind enough to supply us with wood but dd went through that very quickly! Thanks snow medic I will contact the fort also.

1) Call the Front Desk.
2) A Security Guard usually makes "wood runs".
3) You get a small bunch, not a "cord".
4) Plus, when they delivers it, they can see your Fire Pit.
5) Then, any questions later on, you can say that Security saw it already.

1) Call the Front Desk.
2) A Security Guard usually makes "wood runs".
3) You get a small bunch, not a "cord".
4) Plus, when they delivers it, they can see your Fire Pit.
5) Then, any questions later on, you can say that Security saw it already.
Thank you for the info! So glad I asked here, didn't realize i could buy it at the fort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter