Best Photopass picture

dlawallace

I believe in the Magic!!!
Lets see everyones favorite photopass picture that has something or someone added to them, such as the tinkerbell in the hands, ghost on the hearse of the HM, fighting Captain Hook. Also say where they were taken.

Thought this would be fun!!!

I will proudly be the first to add pictures:

Simba was added at the Animal Kingdom.
image12.jpg

This wasn't a traditional add-on, but the photographer had me posed just right so I had wings.
image06.jpg

This is my absolute favorite picture, so I just had to add it. The only thing added onto the photo was the signature.
image192.jpg

I have never seen Capt. Hook before. I like

this is our Christmas card photo from 07. Our something added is our girls

mgmforxmas07.jpg

From December 2007

Tink...

image195.jpg

Captain Hook...

image166.jpg

And just a cute border...

image270.jpg

Here's a few of mine from Sept.

image1322.jpg

DD8 at Blizzard Beach. PP photog had her back up to a small waterfall in Tykes Peak play area (for small kids). Of course, I added Tink on the website.

1038DanielleStitchTINK5x7.jpg

DD8 taken on Hollywood Blvd. at DHS (then MGM) I added Tink border

951DanielleandSimbaTINK5x7.jpg

Taken at AK, I added Tink border

9614ofusEE7x5TINK_961editted.jpg

AK, added TINK I used Photoshop to elminate any people in the background :goodvibes

PPDanielleonzipTINK5x7_1257.jpg

DD8 on zip line at BB. Added TINK

Need a little help on how to post the photopass photos here? Thanks

You can check out the technical threads to find directions, but basically you need to upload to a photo website (I use photobucket.com) and then you can copy and paste the photo into your reply. You want the IMG code.

Does this help?

image43.jpg

this was our honeymoon, the photographer told us to switch hats, what was so funny to me was I was switching the hats around while we were waiting for Lightening McQueen and Mater to arrive and for the HSM pep rally to roll through

image27.jpg

And well he stole my ears. he wanted to get married!

what a great picture of the kids. Another border I have never seen, but its been 6 years since I was there during Christmas.

image270.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like the one in our signature (HS musical), can't wait to get the full size version off the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!