Best Photo books

I kind of like Blurb books because you can download a program and design them. Much easier than any web interface.

personally i dont like blurb but you can sort the layout etc in lightroom, artisan state are good, i think they changed their name Zno but worth a go

Does artisan state allow the desktop editing?

I have also had trouble finding ones that allow more than one image per page...since they charge per page it is to their advantage.

Does artisan state allow the desktop editing?

I have also had trouble finding ones that allow more than one image per page...since they charge per page it is to their advantage.

they do it all online, if you use photoshop you can spec the book out and then download all the .psd files to create and save the pages laid out exactly how you want (this is my workflow) and then just upload each spread straight into the online editor.

from experince i have found alot of the offline editor tools by various caompanies to be cumbersome and not great, its better to use a tool like photoshop to do layout.

I have had very good experiences with Mixbook. They have a wide variety of templates and backgrounds. I usually take a landscape photo and upload it to backgrounds, mute it and use that as a background. The company makes good on quality control. I had a photo that did not line up perfectly over two pages and they immediately sent me a new book with the correction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!