Best Perks with Various Season Passes?

andrews_dad

DIS Veteran
What bonus extras do you love with any Season or Annual Pass that you might have?

I'll start as an example. As a member of the Baltimore Zoo, I get admission to tons of other Zoos and some Aquariums as part of the AZA network. Additionally, when the zoo is closed in the doldrums of winter, my Balt Zoo pass gets me free into B & O Railroad Museum, the Maryland Sci Center, and the Port Discovery Childrens Museum. It is the BEST investment we can think of.

I've been eyeing the Super Grover Pass at Sesame Place, as well. Free parking and admission to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Water Country, and Busch Gardens. Plus ride-again privledges, 30% off food and merch at SP, meet and greets with Sesame friends. Sounds GREAT for the buck. Wanting to try that when our 2nd gets older....

That is a great zoo pass! Mine's only good for other zoos, nothing nearby. The Super Grover looks cool too, wish any of the places were closer to me. :sad1: The best I got is Memphis Botanical Gardens - 200+ other gardens & 10% off at local nurseries. Not the best, but it was free!

I've got my sea world pass. The best part, is on EZ pay, I never have to pay a higher price for my pass as long as I never cancel it.

I'm thinking of getting the weekday seasonal pass to Disney, and an after 2pm to the water parks.

I wish we had a cool zoo and museum like that down here. My mom used to take us to the science museum and miami metro zoo all the time as a kid.

I've got my sea world pass. The best part, is on EZ pay, I never have to pay a higher price for my pass as long as I never cancel it.

I'm thinking of getting the weekday seasonal pass to Disney, and an after 2pm to the water parks.

I wish we had a cool zoo and museum like that down here. My mom used to take us to the science museum and miami metro zoo all the time as a kid.

That is a nice perk on EZ pay. Some folks are paying less than $9 a month for SeaWorld EZ pass for the rest of their life. That is a pretty sweet deal.

Yes, we LOVE the Balt Zoo membership. As for the Balt Aquarium, it is a downer. You get in for free, small discount on food and merch. About all she wrote. No reciprocal admissions. Not much else in the way of perks. We might not renew that one, but they do give a discount for early renew so that is another small perk.

I joined the NC aquarium society and I get free admission there and a ton of other zoos and aquariums all over the country (probably the AZA network).

In the near future, I am going to become a friend of the NC Transportation museum for $50 and we will get perks there as well as the local science center in town that charges $65 for basically the same thing.

In addition, these are tax deductible as contributions so I am getting benefit that way as well!!

andrews_dad, I'm originally from MD - go B-More! Haha. We went to the Baltimore Aquarium a couple years ago and could not believe the admission is over $20 for an adult now! Crazy. It's a nice aquarium, but even with discount coupons it was an expensive day.

We belong to the WCS (Wildlife Conservation Society), which gets us free admission to 4 zoos and one aquarium in NYC - the Bronx Zoo, Central Park Zoo, Queens Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo (in Brooklyn) and the New York Aquarium (in Coney Island). Prospect Park Zoo and the aquarium are both very close to us; we can walk to the PP zoo, and the aquarium is maybe a 20-minute subway ride. Also with the exception of the Bronx Zoo, these are all small enough to be done in a couple hours, which is nice for young kids. We took DD to the aqurium a couple weeks ago and her favorite thing was looking at her reflection in the glass & banging on it, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!