Best online delivery?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by kalaim@charter.net, Feb 8, 2008.

1. kalaim@charter.net

kalaim@charter.net Mouseketeer

I would like to order water to be shipped down as well as a box of food etc for our stay.

Which online store will ship water?

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MichaelH

MichaelH DIS Veteran/Disney Fan

I have heard people on the boards mention wegoshop.com. They have all said that they were pleased with the service. We are going to give them a try when we go in March. Hope that Helps.

4. kalaim@charter.net

kalaim@charter.net Mouseketeer

Thanks, I also just checked out Office Depot and they have some great things!

Water, juice, snacks. Although some of the snacks come in bulk. But we have a family of 6 going for 7 days.

Plus free shipping if you spend over 50 dollars.:thumbsup2

5. Disneykidz

Disneykidz Mouseketeer

Anyone use Amazon to ship water? Are they free shipping with $25?

6. lrab1126

lrab1126 I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing

I am going to check out office max this time but we used garden grocer last time and were very happy with the service and their prices were very reasonable.

7. mrstomrice

mrstomrice Disney Planning Fanactic!

We used Staples. The prices were reasonable and they had a large variety. We got free shipping because I have a rewards card. If you are ordering food as well, we liked gardengrocer.com.

8. distherapy

distherapy DIS Veteran

We used Costco.com. It was about $7 with shipping for a case of water and we also ordered some snacks to keep in the room. It was handy to have a tracking number.

9. SkcMom

SkcMom Wife of a Deadhead, Mommy of a princess!

We used Garden Grocer in December and they were GREAT!!

10. disneydreamgirl

disneydreamgirl DIS Veteran

We're using Garder Grocer in two weeks and they will even pick up wine or beer for you if you request it in the comments section. I'll let you know how this works out.

11. nicolem05

nicolem05 Always planning the next trip...

HI I was going to use wegoshop but after checking out the garden grocer site I liked that I could just scroll through a list and click on the stuff I wanted anything that wasn't listed I added in the comments including our liquor and veterinarian foods and viola! the guy showed up 5 seconds after we walked in the door.. unpacked everything for us and then said that anything else we needed during our stay to just call and it would be free of a delivery charge.. they were so easy to deal with and I will ALWAYS use them it was great!!

12. kentuckywinter

kentuckywinter Mouseketeer

I'm brand new here to disboard, and I'm sure this is a silly question...do you have water, etc. shipped to the resort where you're staying?

Thanks! :flower3:

13. foreverprincess

foreverprincess Mouseketeer

What is garden grocer's delivery charge?

14. disneydreamgirl

disneydreamgirl DIS Veteran

GG charges $12 for orders between $40 and $200. Anything over $200 is free delivery!

So glad to hear of such a positive experience with them. This bodes well for our trip!!

15. mallons

mallons Earning My Ears

We will use the Costco tip for water in april, someone said that you do not have to be a member to order online, 6.97 with shipping can't beat that, we our members so thats a plus...

:teacher: