Best omelette?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by connorlevismom, Apr 15, 2010.

1. connorlevismom

connorlevismom DIS Veteran

What restaurant serves the best omelette???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DISNEY1975

DISNEY1975 DIS Veteran

My opinion...

The Wave

4. eelkmj01

eelkmj01 DIS Veteran

I'm hoping to find a good egg white omelet!

5. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

I really enjoyed the one I had at the Pepper Market. It was made to order right in front of my eyes.

6. HunnyJar

HunnyJar DIS Veteran

Egg White Omelette - A little lighter fare, our egg white omelette is made with tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, spinach, and mushrooms. Served with fresh fruit and toast. $10.99

That's one I'm thinking about trying at the Rainforest Cafe - AK for breakfast next trip.

7. Johnson1220

Johnson1220 Mouseketeer

crystal palace ... character breakfast ;)

8. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

At Boma you can have them make you an omlette my DS had them make an egg white one for him..

9. jdisnut

jdisnut DIS Veteran

Wolfgang Puck Express has some nice omelets. It's a counter service location, but it's still great. Not sure if it does egg whites, though.

10. tami82

tami82 DIS Veteran

Wow thats a bargain! lol:rotfl2:

11. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

I'd hate to think how much that omelette would cost if they were to put the yolk back into it. :rotfl2: (add in beverage & tip, concierge looks good to me). ;)

p.s. Please note the attempted humor in this, no personal attack on you. Honestly, I'm not a big breakfast eater and won't pay $15 for a breakfast.

12. itchin2go

itchin2go DIS Veteran

Oh, please. If you want to balk at costs while at Disney World, you'll have little time for anything else.

OP - I had a great made to order omelet at Boma. Along with their amazing grilled tomatoes, it was a fabulous breakfast.

13. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

I think she was only attempting to be humorous and not attempting to be serious, thus the :rotfl2: at the end of her post.

14. connorlevismom

Normally I don't order them at buffet's but I might have to make an exception since 2 people mentioned Boma. We will be eating breakfast there more than once because we are staying there.:thumbsup2

Kristine

15. itchin2go

itchin2go DIS Veteran

I think we ate breakfast there 3 times when we stayed there! It was just so tempting to wander down to the lobby and start eating! If memory serves me correctly, there are ready made omelets, but there's a chef there to make them to order as well.

If you do eat at Boma, don't miss the chocolate pastries. They're kind of like a pain au chocolat, but with coarse sugar barely melted on top, and a subtle touch of coconut somewhere inside. Flaky, pastry, chocolat-y, coconut-y goodness. They are aMAZing. You can also buy them at the Mara.

16. connorlevismom

Oh dear lord....that sounds GOOD!

I am sure that we will eat there a lot for breakfast. We love breakfast and it really works for us to eat a large breakfast, snack for lunch and eat a bigger donner.

Kristine