Best off property resort

Disney Burns

Mouseketeer
What's everyone's favourite?

We stayed at Whyndam Regal Sun in DTD tower view room was amazing. Wondered if anyone had recommendations?

Thanks

Of those we've stayed at, the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Reunion Resort, the Celebration Hotel and Rosen Shingle Creek are my favourites and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any one of them, but they're all fairly pricey options.

ETA: Those we've visited and would stay at in a heartbeat include the Gaylord Palms, the Waldorf-Astoria and Omni Championsgate.

We've stayed at the Buena Vista Palace opposite DTD and found it lovely. Walking distance to DTD and views of all the fireworks and very reasonably priced too! :) Would stay there again no problem!

The Bonnett Creek Resort gets good reviews.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

For value for money it has to be Cypress Pointe Garnde Villas. Very close to DTD as its close to crossroads. We have a 2 bedroomed condo with a jacuzzi bath in the master. All amenities inc. washing/drying facilities.
So much better than staying in a hotel room and closer to Disney than most house rentals.

Loved staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, just outside DTD :)

:goodvibes

we stayed at the Villas of Grand Cypress and the villa and service were outstanding...(we were in a 3 bedroom villa with living room, dining room and full kitchen....)
but this was about 6 or 7 years ago, so i don't know if they're still as good or not...

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Right next door to Caribbean Beach. Huge rooms, 1 to 4 bedrooms. Resort has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers. For a 2 bedroom I have paid between $100 and $130 a night (no extras) depending on the time of year. We either stay here or Saratoga Springs but after 3 weeks in August, I think we will stick with Bonnet Creek. Far superior and half the price.

Portugal1000 said:
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Right next door to Caribbean Beach. Huge rooms, 1 to 4 bedrooms. Resort has 5 pools, 2 lazy rivers. For a 2 bedroom I have paid between $100 and $130 a night (no extras) depending on the time of year. We either stay here or Saratoga Springs but after 3 weeks in August, I think we will stick with Bonnet Creek. Far superior and half the price.

Can you get a 1 night stay here?

Portugal1000 said:

Can you get a 1 night stay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter