Best of the Best - Rnd 1, Match 8: Disneyland Railroad v Snow White's Scary Adventure

Disneyland Railroad vs Snow White's Scary Adventure

• Disneyland Railroad

• Snow White's Scary Adventure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flynn_Rider

Beware of the Smolder
So I thought it might be fun to find out the best and most beloved attraction in Disneyland. I'll pit two attractions and you vote for which one should move on to the next round. You can justify it for any reason you want. Try to sway those who have voted with your reasoning. The attractions will be randomly chosen. Just think, if both attractions were hanging off a ledge, which one would you put all your strength in saving?

Round 1 - Match 8:

Disneyland Railroad

Board an old-fashioned locomotive for a nostalgic trip around Disneyland Park! These gorgeous Victorian-style trains stop at any of 4 destinations — Main Street U.S.A., New Orleans Square, Mickey's Toontown and Tomorrowland. So soak up the scenery on this grand circuit tour.

Vs

Snow White's Scary Adventures

Venture into dark forests, creepy castles, dank dungeons, dark mines and slippery cliffs as you relive frightful moments from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. And, if you see an apple, don't take a bite or it might be your last!

Voting Ends in 24 Hours!

Neither! This one is a much tougher decision. I guess Snow White since it already got the axe in WDW!

I love the railroad, it's one of my favorite attractions in the park. I ride it several times per visit, and often just to ride it, not necessarily to get anywhere.

I'm also going to vote for the Railroad. It just feels so "Walt"-like. I know that's almost hard to say when you're going against Snow White, but still, a train and Walt, that's like PB&J

I'm officially calling it for Disneyland Railroad, everyone seems to be all aboard for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter