Best of the Best - Rnd 1, Match 2: Mark Twain Riverboat v Main Street Vehicles

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by Flynn_Rider, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Flynn_Rider

Flynn_Rider Beware of the Smolder

So I thought it might be fun to find out the best and most beloved attraction in Disneyland. I'll pit two attractions and you vote for which one should move on to the next round. You can justify it for any reason you want. Try to sway those who have voted with your reasoning. The attractions will be randomly chosen. Just think, if both attractions were hanging off a ledge, which one would you put all your strength in saving?

Round 1 - Match 2:

Mark Twain Riverboat

Embark on a 14-minute sightseeing voyage aboard an authentic recreation of the glorious paddlewheel riverboats that steamed up and down the Mississippi River in the 19th-century American wilderness.

Vs

Main Street Vehicles

Climb aboard a vintage vehicle for a ride back in time. Whether it's a fiery red fire engine, a horse-drawn carriage or one of those new fangled cars, there's nothing like a Main Street U.S.A. vehicle for a one-way, turn-of-the-century trip.

Voting Ends in 24 Hours!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Flynn_Rider

I'll start off the voting...

I love the Main Stree Vehicles. And a vote for them is a lot of bang for you buck because of the variety. Nothing better than catching a ride first thing in the morning on your way to the castle.

However, Mark Twain holds a special place in my heart, as it is an attraction that means something to me and my girlfriend. Taking a ride on the Mark Twain as the afternoon is starting to turn into evening makes for some very special views.

VOTE: Mark Twain Riverboat

4. Mel522

Mel522 DIS Veteran

I love Main Street much more than River's of America, so I'd rather take a ride down Main Street. I vote for Main Street Vehicles.

5. CamoMama

CamoMama DIS Veteran

I love them both! A ride down main street on the top level of the omnibus is just so terrific! But floating down the Rivers of America on the Mark Twain is just a bit better, in my book.

6. Flynn_Rider

Not a ton of votes, but 2-1, Mark Twain Riverboat sails into the sunset