Best nonpark quick service?? For food or atmosphere

boiledpeanut

Mouseketeer
In Orlando and would love to check out a resort and get some food. We have only eaten at POR food court. And Wolfgang Puck express. Thanks!!!

DTD I'd say but it's not a resort. You've already visited one of the best in POR.

What about strolling around on the boardwalk, and doing stuff. Plenty of places to grab some food.

Agree with DizDaD7 - POR good food/nice atmosphere. We also like the QS at AoA - fun resort to explore since it's still fairly new. I am hoping to try Captain Cook's at the Poly as I've heard good things about it.
Definitely WPE- best QS hands down!

Captain Cooks (Poly), Mara (AKL) and Boardwalk Bakery. Not a QS, but people rave about the reasonable prices and delicious food at Trails End at Ft. Wilderness.

I believe POR to be the best food court, in terms of quality, options, and speed of service. Earl of Sandwich in DTD.

There are also lots of nice sit-down restaurants at resorts that aren't super expensive, such as Boma, Trails End, Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe.

The Mara at AKL looks interesting, but I've never eaten there myself. We have been to the resort and had lots to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter