Best MUSIC in the World! Round three!

Im curious: why does it matter that the others are from Disneyland?

I understand that the poll is best music in the "world", regardless of where it originates from... but there is so much music out there made for Disney World, especially EPCOT (as demonstrated by the creation thread, everyone discovering and enjoying it). We borrow so much from Disneyland when EPCOT is unique to our identity; our only discernible (probably too strong of a word) difference between the coasts and it frustrates me because DisneyParks is backing ZERO original ideas there with dollars. Strike that, we get a Maelstrom replacement overlay.

It just drives the point home that folks aren't truly interested in history or loyalty. I get it, though, many memories and wonderful feelings have happened at the Magic Kingdom in FL and it's a tourist destination, but don't get it twisted, the SPIRIT of Walt Disney World is EPCOT... and it breaks my heart that other parks were built instead of maintaining and further developing the reason why Walt purchased all of this "cheap swampland" in the first place.

There's a connection to EPCOT and music has a lot to do with it. AK has plenty of great attractions and music, but I didn't see "Dinosaur Suite", "Hapa Duiani", or FlameTree BBQ loop listed in the creation thread (only FotLK). A few things were listed from DHS, too. I just feel like more people should wake up and realize how important EPCOT is to them; especially when it's taking a backseat to STAR WARS LAND / TOY STORY LAND / NEW FANTASYLAND / AVATARLAND / RIVERS OF WE'RE NOT READY YETI!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter