Best MUSIC in the World! Round three!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
I'm loving how close these match-ups are. Soarin and GBBT only won by a couple votes.

Have no idea who's gonna win for Magic Kingdom, but I think Epcot might be a knock-out.

MK:
Grim Grinning Ghosts vs. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Epcot:
Soain' vs. Illuminations

Get to it!

I'm loving how close these match-ups are. Soarin and GBBT only won by a couple votes.

Have no idea who's gonna win for Magic Kingdom, but I think Epcot might be a knock-out.

MK:
Grim Grinning Ghosts vs. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Epcot:
Soain' vs. Illuminations

Get to it!

Grim Grinning Ghosts

UGH this one is crazy hard for me....but I think I have to go with:

IllumiNations

I'm going to say that since all but Illuminations is from Disneyland, it should be the winner by default. Unless we want to change GBBT to Now is the Best Time of Your Life. Don't get me wrong, I love the Soarin' score, but Legacy vs. Soarin' was unfair.

I'm going to say that since all but Illuminations is from Disneyland, it should be the winner by default. Unless we want to change GBBT to Now is the Best Time of Your Life. Don't get me wrong, I love the Soarin' score, but Legacy vs. Soarin' was unfair.
Im curious: why does it matter that the others are from Disneyland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter