Best Meal of our Vacation....

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
was at Portofino's Tratoria Del Porto (sp?). We had spent 6 days of rather uneventful eating around WDW and Citywalk and we were recomended to try out Tratoria as they had some entertainment for children. So over we went and we were not disappointed. The Italian buffet that they had was wonderful and the clown kept the children entertained in their own area so we felt like we were actually dining without the kids (ie. unrushed and no complaining!!). The clown did face painting, balloons, nailpolishing etc. There was also a big TV with beanbag chairs that was showing cartoons. All in all, a nice evening and the kids didn't want to leave! We also ate at NBA City and felt it was pretty mediocre.

On what night does Tratoria's offer the Italian buffet? Do you remember what the cost per person was? thanks

We were there on a Saturday night. I believe the buffets for adults was $19.95 and children over 3 was $9.95. However, for our DD, we ordered off the children's menu which I think was $3.99 for spaghetti and drink. Buffet had chefs making your pasta to order, beef tenderloin, dijon chicken, antipastas, salad, fruit, desserts and some children's choices of mac and cheese, chicken nuggets.

Thank You Jo-Anne, sounds yummy. We'll have to check it out.

I don't know the Portofino hotel that well, but we came in the lobby and turned left and went down a long staircase which came to an outdoor area that had three different restaurant all in a row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter