Best loops to visit for decorations?

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
When we announced our Christmas trip to the kids, the first thing they said they wanted to do was visit Ft. Wilderness and see all the decorations on Christmas Day. They don't even want to go into a park...they just want to enjoy the Fort on Christmas. :goodvibes

I booked Trails End for an early dinner. Hoping some of you can give me suggestions of the best loops to visit and how to get there. We'll be walking vs. getting a golf cart. My kids really enjoy seeing the decor. up close and we all love talking to any of the campers that may be around. :)

We'll be in Disney for 10 nights and the kids are wanting to spend atleast 3 nights walking around the Fort...they just love all the effort you guys put into your sites. :thumbsup2

These loops are close to Pioneer Hall and have great decorations. I apologize in advance if I missed a great loop. Loop 100, loop 700, loop 400 all within walking distance or try to get a carriage ride. Check out Dave the Castle Guy, he's in loop 700. Loop 1600 has some great displays also, but you would need to take the bus to view these decorations. All the loops will have great decorations, but the first three I mentioned are the closest . Merry Christmas and enjoy the great decorations!

i think its 700 loop, they have a huge train display among everything else. the ladies that do it are named charlie and jeannie, if you go tell them that a little boy named trace from ma misses them, plz :)

Thanks all for the suggestions! :)

Fort Bordeaux~ If I see them I will definitely tell them. :goodvibes

Is there an online map anywhere ( or can I get a map at the resort) so I can see where the loops are located in relation to Trails End?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!