Best Looking/Ugliest US Presidents

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by LongLiveDisney, Oct 7, 2012.

1. beaucoup

beaucoup DIS Veteran

I hope American doesn't vote by looks, but I have a feeling some do.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

Sad but true!

4. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

:coffee:

As I said in a previous post. I think the rule should be, anyone that is being negative of others looks should have to post a recent picture of themselves first. Just my opinion of course!

5. honeydiane1953

honeydiane1953 DIS Veteran

Bill Clinton then Jack Kennedy Abraham Lincoln great man but not attractive:wave2:

6. ILoveToRun

ILoveToRun Mouseketeer

Before reading this thread, I had no idea Reagan was so good looking.

7. chisnpeke

chisnpeke <font color=blue>Got the blues on purple tag night

This is so funny because when my cousin and I were little (I was maybe 6 and she was about 8) we both said we thought Bill Clinton was so cute!

8. chisnpeke

chisnpeke <font color=blue>Got the blues on purple tag night

I mentioned before that as a kid I thought Bill Clinton was cute. Not anymore, however, and I agree that it has especially to do with the nose.

I think that George W. Bush is a very handsome man along with Reagan and JFK (although his son had him beat in the looks department by a MILE). Obama is just meh to me...average.

I love the way that Truman looked...so kind and nice. He reminds me of a nice grandpa who knows a lot. I also think Wilson was pretty attractive (and I'm not biased because we share the same last name!)

John McCain was a very handsome man in his younger years, even if he wasn't elected.

9. izzy

izzy "It's not the heat -- it's the stupidity"

Even though I'm no fan of the Kennedy's, JFK was a nice looking man. Most of the Kennedy men are. Now the Kennedy women on the other hand........

I also thought that Reagen was good looking.

Least attractive would have to be Abraham Lincoln with that gaunt craggy face. Then again, if I had to be President during the Civil War, I probably would have looked like that, too.

10. Pipkin

Pipkin Mouseketeer

:rotfl: No fun allowed unless you pay "admission".

Best looking; Reagan, GWB, Washington (now that I have seen his computer generated picture)and I will add Romney. ;)
    Worst looking; Clinton, (the nose) and Obama, (thin angular face and those ears)

11. LongLiveDisney

LongLiveDisney DIS Veteran

Aww, lighten up will ya? This is pure fun. Looks do not matter whatsoever when voting for a president. I thought that was clear. Saying who is good looking and not so good looking is not a crime. :)

12. donaldlovesdaisy

donaldlovesdaisy DIS Veteran

Best Looking - GWB and Gore ( if VP's count)-- I think Romney and all of his sons are very good looking

Not so good looking- Obama ( ALfred E Newman looking) and Carter( but he is just old)

I love love love Bidens teeth!!! He wins best smile hands down.