Best location for ticket conversion to AP?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
I'm traveling for business to Orlando next week and will have some free time to go to the parks in the evening. I will be converting an UCT tix to DVC AP. Where is the best place for conversion? I planned to go to EPCOT first and wondered if anyone had experience converting at the Intl Gateway booth? I'm a bit nervous that it will be done properly after reading some stories on the Dis.

I upgraded a ticket at this booth in Nov 2015 and had no problems. I was just adding a couple of days to a UCT tcket.

IG is as good as any location. If you have issues, just ask for a supervisor.

:earsboy: Bill

We've upgrade quite a few places - MK GS, Epcot both front and IG GS, DTD and most recently at AK GS. Epcot seems to consistently have lines unless you get lucky in your timing and IG frequently seems to have just 1 of the 2 windows open but if it's the most convenient I'd still do it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter