best likelihood of second palo brunch

Are you on the 7 night or 9 night? Don't be so down on being silver ... Gold didn't get us one either lol. We're on the 9 night.

Wow!! I am on the 7-night! I think I heard that on our cruise Gold was still able to get Palo, but I am not sure! I normally would not mind so much, but it is going to be my sister's first cruise and I know that she would love Palo for all the seafood offerings (that I am not too keen on) and would love for her to be able to enjoy it. She is far more relaxed about it though! :goodvibes I am sure we will have a fabulous time if we don't get a reservation anyway!

For the recent Panama Canal that I mentioned above, all the extra bookings were being done in Tritons on the day of departure. Palo, Tasting, and Spa, at least. I believe it was open until 4pm. We snuck it in before the meet and greet. We, as well as the poster above only booked a single extra Palo brunch. But did end up booking an additional during the cruise. I knew it was potentially a rare commodity. However, I was pretty sure they were implying there was lots of openings and feel free to book more.

On our cruise last February on the Magic, we had brunch on our Key West day. My DH and I wanted to do a second one as he wasn't feeling great during the first one and didn't get to enjoy it much. We asked about a second brunch at that time, but were told that there were no spots open for the next time we wanted to go. However, we were encouraged to check back. I can't remember exactly when we did, but we checked back and were immediately put in for a second reservation. So don't give up if nothing seems to be open. People change their plans during the sailing and there are also no shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter