Best key lime pie in Key West is...

Sue (mom of 3 boys!)

DIS Veteran
from The Blonde Giraffe (on Duval St.).

YUM! It was sooo good, and I am a key lime pie snob!

(Just in case anyone is looking for key lime pie in key west... :goodvibes )

Hey Helen....

I get the piece after you!!! We get Market Day through our kids school and during Pie Month, they have Key Lime. Now I'm addicted!!!

:thumbsup2

I absolutely :love: the Blond Giraffe key lime pie on a stick :cloud9:

SO YUMMY!!!!

We were there just a week ago enjoying the frozen chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick. Yum. I could go for one right now.

If you want adult style key lime pie, the key lime shooter at Hogs Breath Saloon is unbelievable. :woohoo: Just be careful about how many you have (they are addictive), you might have a hard time finding your way back to the ship. ;)

Kgroo said:
If you want adult style key lime pie, the key lime shooter at Hogs Breath Saloon is unbelievable. :woohoo: Just be careful about how many you have (they are addictive), you might have a hard time finding your way back to the ship. ;)
Totally agree here. Came home and had to find the right ingredients so we could make our own! My DH is becoming an expert!

ljql_5969 said:
Totally agree here. Came home and had to find the right ingredients so we could make our own! My DH is becoming an expert!

Please share your recipe!!! Always looking for a great new drink!

tomspixie said:
Hey Helen....

I get the piece after you!!! We get Market Day through our kids school and during Pie Month, they have Key Lime. Now I'm addicted!!!

What is pie month? sounds interesting? ;)

The key lime shooter also sounds interesting - where is the hogs breath saloon - is if near to the ship? I hope so :rolleyes1

Hogs Breath Saloon is on Duval Street at the end near the port. It is a very short walk, which is probably a good thing.

MrsJobba1 said:
What is pie month? sounds interesting? ;)

The key lime shooter also sounds interesting - where is the hogs breath saloon - is if near to the ship? I hope so :rolleyes1

I don't remember the name of the eatery that I bought a slice of Key Lime pie from in 2004 but it was only OK. The next day at luch in Lumiere's I ordered a slice for desert and it was WONDERFUL. It was so much better than what I ordered in Key West. I was mad I wasted the money at the little eatery.

Pie Month through our school's affiliation of Market Day is where they specialize in pies. They give a bigger profit to us the more pies they sell. It is a national company that allows schools to raise money for their school by simply selling food items. They have great corn, popcorn chicken, and volcano cakes!!!!

Very mmmm!!!

The best Key Lime Pie is by 2 real Key West conch -----ME and Normy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugssssssssss
Shirley and Norm

I'll be trying the key lime pie on a stick at the Blonde Girafee on Sunday when we are in Key West. Glad to hear that it is a good as the awards it has gotten.

I had the key lime pie in Triton's and it was the BEST I have ever had!!!!! DCL does an awesome one if you ever get the chance, and you've already paid for it :banana:

KSDTink said:
I had the key lime pie in Triton's and it was the BEST I have ever had!!!!! DCL does an awesome one if you ever get the chance, and you've already paid for it :banana:

Agreed! My birthday cake last year was the Key Lime pie in Lumiere's, at a special request from my DH :love: It was sooooooo good!!!!!!!

snelsonbrown said:
The best Key Lime Pie is by 2 real Key West conch -----ME and Normy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugssssssssss
Shirley and Norm

Shirley-
Would you share the recipe? I am always on the lookout for a good key lime pie recipie! I have a really good one, but there's always room for improvement! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter