1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

best hotel for anniversary getaway

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by hannahmoma12, Jan 15, 2013.

1. hannahmoma12

hannahmoma12 New Member

Me and my husband are looking for a good hotel for our third anniversary getaway what you guys recommend as the most romantic

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jnhfrady

jnhfrady New Member

Most romantic... I would go with the Poly or AKL.

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 Active Member

WL Honeymoon Suite on club level. :love:

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 New Member

My choice would be the Poly. It's nice walking the grounds at night under the lit tiki torches and it doesn't can't get more romantic, IMO, than lying in a hammock on the beach watching the fireworks together :cloud9:.

6. scjo68

scjo68 New Member

I agree with pp that the Poly is the most romantic.

However, if you would like a more moderately- priced resort, I would recommend the Port Orleans Riverside. We just had our anniversary getaway there, it it was lovely, very romantic.

7. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle New Member

DH and I spent both our 10th and 11th anniversaries at BWI and it was fantastic! Totally loved it there. It was October so the F&WF was going on, making that location perfect for spending time at Epcot.

8. tric8783

tric8783 New Member

We are staying at the Beach Club for our first anniversary in May- we got married there! I agree the Poly is one of the most romantic resorts :goodvibes

9. KYTink

KYTink New Member

Honeymoon Suite!! Didn't know the resorts had such a thing. Is this just at WL or do others have one as well. Please elaborate! :-)

10. Brenle

Brenle New Member

Love the polynesian. Soft music and tiki torches at night. :lovestruc

11. Kellitinkerbelli

Kellitinkerbelli please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

II think that the Wilderness Lodge is the most romantic. Sitting by the fire with your honey with a cup of hot chocolate rules! Go over and check out the WLV lobby as well. Very Cozy