Best Hotel= CSR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TotalDisneyFan1018, Feb 11, 2009.

1. TotalDisneyFan1018

TotalDisneyFan1018 DISNEY FAN FOREVER!

I just returned from my trip from WDW and we happily stayed at the CSR, which we LOVED! Once we arrived to Orlando INT. airport it all started. Surprisingly their was a HUGE line for the ME and we waited hoping that our bus line isn't as long. Well we where in luck! Once we got on the "red carpet" we where the shortest line their! Their was literally one family in front of us which we loved. After hoping on our bus we where on our way to the CSR resort. We where the second stop and we where the only people in the resort checking in! We walked right up checked in and then ate lunch... I love their food court it's totally the best out of all the Disney hotels. It's nothing like any other. Just in total we loved the CSR resort... it's beautiful and I would so stay their anytime I went down to Disney!
    - TDF

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Glad you enjoyed CSR! I'm headed there tomorrow!!

4. TotalDisneyFan1018

TotalDisneyFan1018 DISNEY FAN FOREVER!

You'll love it... now your making me jealous:(. ROFL
    - TDF

5. bosox57

bosox57 Mouseketeer

I agree! CSR is a great resort for the money. Thanks for posting!

6. Lilolvr

Lilolvr DIS Veteran

I agree! CSR rocks!!

7. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Here at CSR. Got a room in cabana 9b. Its all good so far. I ran into tiggerlvr and her ankle still is bothering her but she is still being a tropper and going to all the parks.

8. Disneychix

Disneychix When you wish upon a star...

Thanks for posting your good review of CSR. We will be trying it for the first time in 3 weeks! I can't wait.

DId you use the busses at all? I'm a little nervous about the busses. But totally looking forward to it!

9. BrerRabbit_fan

BrerRabbit_fan DIS Veteran

CSR is fabulous!

10. loonytoony

loonytoony Gotta Luv Vacations

I heard CSR has conventioners which can be a bummer on your vacation.

11. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

CSR, GF, BW, Y&BC, Cont, Swan and Dolphin are all convention resort. If people walking around in golf shirts with their company logo bums you out, CSR may not be for you. They do help keep the buses and pools less crowded.

12. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

We've had a convention going on, if not two, every time we've stayed at the CSR (there are other Disney resorts that also have conventions--CR is one of them). We have never had an issue with them. We see them in the morning on their way to their meetings and at night when they are sitting at the lounge. They actually leave the pool and buses emptier because they are in meetings all day.

13. Lilolvr

Lilolvr DIS Veteran

Poor tiggerlvr. I hope she's feeling better!

14. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

I saw her today and she seemed to be walking much better. MK is open until midnight and she was headed back there tonight.