Best Halloween Night Restaurant

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I have MNSSHP booked for earlier that week to avoid the heavier Halloween Night crowds at MK on October 31st (a Saturday night and anticipating lots of local children as no school the next day), and have a tentative ADR for Halloween night at San Angel Inn thinking this may have some atmosphere for the evening. However, I would love to know if anyone has enjoyed a fun, somewhat themed Halloween night dinner at another Magic Kingdom restaurant as I would change restaurants for something different. I'm not really interested in going to the California Grill to see Hallow Wishes (the Halloween fireworks). I have also considered the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic that night (hard ticket) but am unsure if I can eat enough to really get my money's worth as I will already be indulging in Food & Wine that week. Thanks in advance for your reply!

We actually got MNSSHP tickets for the 31st because several crowd calendars actually predicted low crowds at MK that day. Weird, I know.

Anyway, we are probably just doing QS before the party (Tomorrowland Terrace?) but I heard BOG is doing something Halloween themed..just not sure what specifically.

We actually got MNSSHP tickets for the 31st because several crowd calendars actually predicted low crowds at MK that day. Weird, I know.

Anyway, we are probably just doing QS before the party (Tomorrowland Terrace?) but I heard BOG is doing something Halloween themed..just not sure what specifically.

Crowds at MK during the day before parties is usually recommended due to all non party people not wanting to spend the day there with it closing early for them...I'm sure the party will sell out and be very busy though

We went to Mickey's Backyard BBQ on Halloween last year and it was great! Characters in costume danced with the kids and came around for pics and autographs, except Mickey and Minnie, who lined up outside for pics and autographs. Phineas and Ferb even made a surprise appearance! The food is just ok but there is unlimited beer, wine, sangria, and Mickey bars! After the BBQ, we went trick or treating around the campground. The RV campers really go all out with decorating and it was a ton of fun!

Has anyone done Downtown Disney for Halloween?

They used to do trick or treating at DTD but haven't the last couple of years. They did have a Halloween party at Disney Quest a couple years ago, but I'm not sure if they are continuing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!