BEST Free App for Disney, including wait times and anything else?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by js, Jan 10, 2013.

1. js

js This is my Tag!

Hi. Can anyone please let me know their best free Disney app that they use and love?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. amj

amj Earning My Ears

My Disney Experience, Disney Mobile Magic, Disney World Lines from Touring Plans.com. These are apps on my iphone I think they were free.

4. letsgoreds

letsgoreds DIS Veteran

It seem like when I load the Disney apps, they zap my battery...even when their not 'open'. I end up removing them. What am I doing wrong?

5. js

js This is my Tag!

Thank you. I only want to download one. Which one do you like the best and why? Thanks so much!

I wonder if it is you or everyone else? I'm interested in knowing since I have an iPhone 5 and the battery life, compared to the iPhone 4 is TERRIBLE!

6. WeLuvTink!

WeLuvTink! DIS Veteran

Using mobile magic right now at WDW on my Droid. It is awesome! I set the rides I like as favorites then i can see all their wait times on a single page. very nice and accurate.

IMO the Disney Experience app is nearly worthless (and I'm being polite by not saying something worse.). :). I can't get any of my ressies to link to the app and yesterday in MK it said the closest bathroom was Casey's Corner when I was at Big Thunder! Thankfully this veteran knew several closer restrooms thank you very little....