BEST FE gifts for ADULTS ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by phyzz, Jan 25, 2013.

1. SamandWill1921

SamandWill1921 Mouseketeer

I'm with you, Gina! I just love getting stuff from the FE. Knowing that I was thought of is enough for me. Some people may label the plastic stuff junk, but I have 3 younger brothers 11, 8, and 5 who weren't on the cruise with DH and I. They were THRILLED to get "junk" that I had no use for that people had given me from all over the country, and even around the world. they thought it was the coolest thing. So you just never know who you are bringing a little pixie dust to... :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoHabsGo

GoHabsGo Mouseketeer

I'm still hurting over the thought of that!

4. nzdisneymom

nzdisneymom DIS Veteran

We've brought FE trinkets back to the younger children of a Disney-fan family we know, especially the things that are Disney themed.

5. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

Wow, there have been so many good gifts we have received over the years! The ones that stick out in my mind (and I hope I don't slight anyone because I'm sure I have favorites that I have forgotten about) are:

Disney recycle tote bag
    Ornaments
    Recipes
    Passport holder
    Magnets
    Mini wine/rum bottles
    Bookmarks
    Lunchbag scrapbook

Like I said, I'm sure there are many more (including region-specific candies!)!

6. kuhltiffany

kuhltiffany DIS Veteran

Hmm, re-usable bags, collapsible/travel water bottle, bookmarks, pens, magnets, travel-sized laundry detergent...

7. tictoc

tictoc Mouseketeer

I was considering making these for my March FE. I see so many of you received these recently I am now worried the group will get more than one. Wuld you be happy/use more than one?

8. terimac

terimac Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2 Agreed!

9. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

I *loved* the highlighter we received as a part of a survival kit. I used the heck out of that thing all week! Seriously, I really appreciated that FE gift!

10. meowmarie

meowmarie DIS Veteran

:drinking1 ::yes::

11. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

I would definitely use each and every one received!

12. cinda65

cinda65 Living La Vida Mickey

I am making paper bag scrapbooks and some other scrapbooky items for our March 23 cruise. Wow, it's gotten to be a big group! Just had to order more paper!

13. jlima

jlima Beep Beep!

I've given decks of cards and used dice that I was able to get here in Las Vegas where I live.

My favorite gift to receive was $1 boxes of movie candy and a reusable Disney shopping bag that I still use. DS12 carried it to school just this week for a show & tell Spanish speech.

14. Dreamscome2ru

Dreamscome2ru Mouseketeer

I loved the hand made bags in Disney themed fabric. I use one for my kindle and used another to "wrap" a Christmas present. I give M&Ms since they are made in my home town and, I hope, pretty widely liked.