Best driving route to Universal?

CACCCCC

Earning My Ears
We will be staying near the Nickelodeon hotel near 536 and 535 intersection. We will be visiting US/IOA on Friday Oct 31 and Sat. Nov 1. If we head out around 8:00am which route would be the best with traffic? I-4, International to Universal Blvd, or Turkey Lake? Or is there a combination of these that will work to avoid traffic?

We will be staying near the Nickelodeon hotel near 536 and 535 intersection. We will be visiting US/IOA on Friday Oct 31 and Sat. Nov 1. If we head out around 8:00am which route would be the best with traffic? I-4, International to Universal Blvd, or Turkey Lake? Or is there a combination of these that will work to avoid traffic?

I am not from Orando but I think your best bet would be Turkey Lake cause if not mistaking it turns into Universal Blvd and is not as busy as I-4 and you might want to think about heading out earlier than 8 am espcially on nov 1st cause it is a weekend and lines for parkng will be very long as I am sure others will tell you .

The best route to avoid traffic is Apopka-Vineland Road (under I-4) and make a right onto Palm Parkway which turns into Turkey Lake Road. Follow TLR all the way to Universal. You won't have to deal with I-4 or International Drive at all.

The best route to avoid traffic is Apopka-Vineland Road (under I-4) and make a right onto Palm Parkway which turns into Turkey Lake Road. Follow TLR all the way to Universal. You won't have to deal with I-4 or International Drive at all.

This is the route we always take, only coming from Universal, never any traffic on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter