Best Disney Prince Singing Voice?

disneygirl1212

Earning My Ears
So I have to ask!!!

Which Disney Prince or Disney man has the best singing voice?

For me it's a tie! I love the voice of Aladdin and I also love the voice of Prince Edward from Enchanted. The beast from Beauty and the beast is good too although he only sings for a brief 30 seconds.

Not sure if this counts (considering he isn't a prince or even the "leading" man in the movie), but I absolutely love Gaston's voice! It is just so cheesy and over the top!

Best line: "Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking." :rotfl2:

Not sure if this counts (considering he isn't a prince or even the "leading" man in the movie), but I absolutely love Gaston's voice! It is just so cheesy and over the top!

It totally counts!!!! Gaston has an amazing voice! lol It's so deep and so manly lol.

Have you listened to the Beauty and the Beast broadway soundtrack? If you haven't...Gaston sings a song called "Me" and its cheesy just like Gaston lol!

:lmao: Absolutely!!
"A dangerous past time ..."
"I know!"

I love Gaston too!

I like the singing voice of John Smith and Shang a lot. The beast is great even though he barely sings :)

Agreed- James Marsden is awesome!

I love Gaston too!

I like the singing voice of John Smith and Shang a lot. The beast is great even though he barely sings :)

Agreed- James Marsden is awesome!

Omg I totally forgot about Shang!!! He has a great voice too. Whenever I hear "Let's get down to business..." I'm all pumped up and ready to rock and roll! :rockband:

Omg I totally forgot about Shang!!! He has a great voice too. Whenever I hear "Let's get down to business..." I'm all pumped up and ready to rock and roll! :rockband:

Another great song! It was years before I realized that it was Donnie Osmond's voice!

They did a great job matching the voice actor with the singing actor. I could have sworn it was the same person until I bought the Mulan cd!!!!

I know!! I forgot until you just mentioned that! Perfect fit. I do also love the Billy Joel songs in Oliver and Company even though he's not a prince :) Why Should I Worry is great!

I can't decide which I like more - Richard White (Gaston) or Robby Benson (Beast). They both have great tones. The entire BATB soundtrack is beautiful, imo.

Hmm.... I think I'd go for either Gaston, Aladdin or Prince Philip.

Beauty and the beast has one of the best disney soundtracks imo.

hmmm haven't really thought of it before

I laughed out loud at the Gaston comments. The voice is perfect lol

I would have to say Aladdin is the best but I think maybe it's because he sings so much compared to other princes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter