Best discount disney ever gave you?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Tammy296, Feb 23, 2013.

1. RebeccaB

RebeccaB DIS Veteran

Let me see....the year we had free dining staying at Pop and got upgraded to Old Key West for free. That was incredible!

We are blessed, and seem to get special pins and offers frequently. I wish I could give them to others when I can't use them.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneym0m

disneym0m Earning My Ears

I don't remember when it was, but I think a few years ago it was Kids Stay Play and Eat free. Also, a few years ago we had 40% off rooms the first week in December.

Those were the days!

4. rainynight

rainynight Mouseketeer

Wow, some of you have had some awesome deals! I guess our best was staying at Pop last September for a week with free dining. Our first visit in 2010 we paid much more than we had to since I wasn't aware of deals and all that.

5. Mysteria

Mysteria I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.

Oct/Nov 2001 - $49/night at ASMusic in what is now a preferred building.

Dec. 2002 - Poly for $109/night. They had closed the resort we had booked (CBR) for refurb. They gave us a few choices but it had always been a dream to stay at the Poly so I jumped on that in a heartbeat.

6. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

We used the buy 4 get 3 free in both 2009 and 2010 and I think that was the best discount we've gotten to date staying deluxe. Staying moderate, free dining was a great discount for us back in 2007 when it still included apps and tip (and DD was under 3) - ah those were the days;).

7. kam1011

kam1011 Mouseketeer

Yup the buy four get three was the best. Anything you packed into that package was buy four get three.

8. luke6t6

luke6t6 Mouseketeer

The buy 4, get 3 had to be the best. We were able to use it to stay in a 1 Br Villa at Bay Lake Towers the first day that it opened to the public. I am now spoiled for the rest of my life. :)

9. dhardawa

dhardawa DIS Veteran

The best I got was through Southwest Vacations. It was round trip airfare airfare, 7 day park hopper tickets, 7 nights in a value resort, and deluxe dining (and this is when it included appetizers and tips) for $599 per person. Just the airfare would have run me about $250 each, so that made the Disney part in the neighborhood of $350 per person which is a steal for all that.

10. tariqsmom

tariqsmom Mouseketeer

Yes! The buy 4 get 3 in 2009 was awesome. We got a chance to go deluxe that year. Definitely spoiled the entire week at AKL.

11. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Jan 2005, 49% off a courtyard view at WL and 49% off an Arusha Savanna view at AKL using an Annual Pass discount. We did a split stay that trip and got both rooms for $149.00 per night. I go to WDW several times a year and haven't seen that percentage off since.

12. Wendy5055

Wendy5055 DIS Veteran

Well, I love ALL the discounts!:lmao:

We have had the Free Dining, buy 4 get 3 free, the 40% off room rate (used this for Grand Floridian)...for me, the 4 get 3 free or the 40% off is tied.:thumbsup2

While I won't refuse 30% off a deluxe, it is nowhere near the discounts they used to run. Just a sign of the times I guess.:scratchin

13. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

In 2009 I got a very rare pin that gave us 40% off for the rest of the year with no black out days. We were able to go CHRISTMAS WEEK WITH 40% OFF. Our dates were Dec. 25-Jan. 1. I've had a lot of good deals including free dining but that was the best b/c who gets a discount like that?

14. Mme. Leota

Mme. Leota Mouseketeer

In 2011 we were lucky enough to book Bay Lake Tower for 40% off for 7 days at the end of September through the first of October, were there for the 40th anniversary fireworks and watched them from our balcony. That rocked.

15. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

Disney Mediterranean Cruise...10 nights, kids sail free, each adult only $999 but then Disney gave us $100 per person OBC, got Visa OBC, TA OBC...we booked two rooms with all discounts our out of pocket was less than $300 per person! Best deal ever!

16. anita46

anita46 Mouseketeer

We've gotten the pay for 4 and get 3...but a few years before they offered that I'm pretty sure they had a pay for 3 and get 4.

I think it was right after 9/11 and there were many rumors that WDW was a target....we booked the rate and went in October...every resort had rooms.

It was the best trip ever! People were so friendly, kind and accomodating to each other and no lines on any ride...a true American fairy tale experience.

It was especially poignant at the American Pavilion and at the Kodak theater (I forget which pavillion that was at...)..."moments of your life" exhibit which could bring a tear anyway was a sobfest that year.