Best Discount APH, Florida or Military

krista113

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am planning a trip for 6 of us in May, and my head is about to spin!! We are trying to book a vacation package for the 6 of us, and it seems that CBH is our best bet, but I am super bummed about missing out on the Express pass perk. Is there any way around this? One of our 6 is 3, so he doesn't take up much room and wouldn't benefit much from the Express Pass. Would it be better to all just cram into a hotel that offers the Express Pass?

Also, I am trying to find out what discount is better, 5 of the 6 are Florida residents, we have one APH and someone in the military. I've also been toying around with the Harry Potter offer that includes 2 breakfasts. We will also be going to the park 3 days, so I don't know if the Florida discount is offering much due to the 3rd day free option.

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!!

Everytime I have called to ask about a military discount at universal, I have been told they dont do one...

I just called and they actually offer a package that was much less than even the Florida discount. The ticket prices for military that they just quoted me for a 3 day park to park is $144

there's your answer!
sounds like the military rate has you come out more ahead.

If you buy the current Military 3 day tickets promotion on base they are $133.00. This offer expires June 7 2015. I am hoping that they extend it through the rest of the year like they did last year. Also, depending on the crowd levels, it just might be cheaper to book the hotel stay directly rather than use their package offers. We are staying at the HRH Club level in August and our room is $275.00 a night for the 3 of us. Doing it this way, we were able to basically get Club level free compared to a regular room for the same price as the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter