Best Desserts?(

Speaking of desserts I really want to try that Johnny Appleseed tart at Liberty Tree tavern but we have a dessert party booked that night. Do you think they let me take it to go so I can enjoy it later? Sans the ice cream of course.

I plan on getting one sweet treat a day while I'm there, but I don't know where I should get them.

Day 1: MK, Master's Cupcake (might pick up Day 2's treat) Edit: BOG at breakfast, not that it matters.
Day 2: AK early-ish, HS in the afternoon/evening, dinner at Mama Melrose's
Day 3: 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Afternoon Tea
Day 4: EPCOT, planning Moroccan QS for lunch, Biergarten for dinner. Highly tempted by Artisan de Glace... And Kringli
Day 5: MK again

When I've gone before, I all but ignored MK and AK - I was more excited by HS and EPCOT (EPCOT EPCOT EPCOT). My favorite place at HS closed, though, so I have NO idea what desert options are like for my Day 2. I'm relatively familiar with EPCOT (though I haven't gone for 6 years) - that day it's is narrowing down options.

I lean towards picking up something at Main Street Bakery for the next day, and picking up something at EPCOT for day 5.

What are your favorite sweet treats in the parks? Any can't-miss options in AK or HS I'm missing? Favorites at EPCOT? Can't-miss places in MK?
If you get to HS before 4pm you should try a fresh fruit tart at Starring Rolls.
Seriously delicious!

Master's Cupcake (shared) - not memorable. The pastries that come with BOG breakfast were better.
Dole Whip (shared) - WAY too sweet for me. DD hated it and the pineapple juice and looked at me pitifully until I gave her water.
Mickey Ears (shared) - WAY better than I remembered
Mickey Ear rice krispie treats (shared) - Blech
Strawberries and Cream and cream puff swans at Afternoon Tea - very nice
Artisan de Glace's apple cinnamon crumble (mine) and mixed berry sorbet (tasted DS') - fantastic
School Bread - This was so good, we went back on our last day to bring some home. It doesn't travel very well, though (still good, but not "I HAVE TO HAVE THIS AGAIN" good.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter