Best dessert at BOG lunch?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by aristocatz, Jan 18, 2014.

1. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

Just made my FP+ for BOG lunch for our upcoming trip-so excited!:cool1:

What are the best dessert options there? I ordered the lemon cream puff, my parents ordered the tropical fruit cream puff, my DH ordered the cupcake that has "the grey stuff" on it.

Any favorites or disappointments we should be aware of?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. andipanda

andipanda Earning My Ears

We had dinner there, and had the grey stuff, and a triple chocolate cupcake. We are chocolate people. YUM. YUM YUM.

4. wdwloverz

wdwloverz Tigger, is that you??

DH and I are both chocolate lovers and the grey stuff (cookies and cream frosting on a chocolate cupcake) as well as the triple chocolate cupcake are VERY good for sure.. BUT the strawberry cupcake is our favorite by far!!

5. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

I'm still hoping to get an ressie in March so I would love to hear more!:wizard:

6. JediBonas

JediBonas DIS Veteran

We had lunch there and the cream puff was amazing. I didn't like the chocolate cupcake at all and I'm a huge chocolate fan.

7. anjalee6

anjalee6 DIS Veteran

I have had both the lemon meringue cupcake and the strawberry cream cheese cupcake. Both were very good, but I like the lemon meringue better, it I am a sucker for lemon meringue. :goodvibes

8. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

We just made our ressies I picked the chocolate cupcake, and my husband choose the strawberry. I'm really looking forward to hear what others like. I may change what I pick :lmao:

9. Tink0812

Tink0812 Mouseketeer

DH and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch there in October and fell in love with the Strawberry cupcake!

10. crzy4mk

crzy4mk "Around here, however, we don't look backwards for

We're right there with you! My sweetie and I had the strawberry cupcake last January and it was to die for! I'm headed back in less than a week and I can't wait to have at least one more!!!!

11. tdmoney7

tdmoney7 Mouseketeer

My daughter and I both had the masters cupcake with the grey stuff for lunch and the chocolate dessert with the grey stuff for dinner. My husband and SIL had the lemon and I can't remember what else but the grey stuff is delicious!! (Don't believe me - ask the dishes! ;))

12. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2