Best Deals on Disney Gift Cards??

The best deal I've seen was last Valentine's Day week at my Winn Dixie. You could get $5 off most $50 gift cards. I work at Publix & we run $10 off a $50 gas card wyb $25 worth of groceries. There is about to be a $10 off $50 Lowe's card promotion & I have seen a $10 off $50 iTunes card. I really wish they would do $10 off any $50 gift card wyb $25 in groceries :(

This is my plan, too! I just signed up for the pharmacy rewards and have filled four prescriptions. Question for you, though. How long does it take to receive your 5% pass? And is there an expiration date on them? I'm holding off filling a skin cream prescription for now.

Thanks!! :)

The Target 5% pass for filling five prescriptions expires 45-60 days after issue. I don't remember the exact time frame as I used it right after I received it. And yes when I used it with my Target Red card, I got 10% off the Disney Gift Cards.

DVCTX

Just a heads up, the Target pharmacy rewards program is not valid in NJ. My stupid state forbids most pharmacy rewards things. We can't use gift card coupons for prescription transfers, can't get CVS ECB's for prescriptions, etc. It sucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter