Best days to enjoy Disneyland end of Oct?

geronimo248

Earning My Ears
Your advice or opinion is greatly appreciated.
My wife, my 4 yo daughter & myself will be in disneyland for 3 days 4 nites at the end of Oct. I am just ready to purchase my tickets for plane, hotel(Grand Califor), park hoppers, etc..
Question: I have two options available as to when to travel; I could leave for Calif on a wed & be in disney thurs-fri-sat & come home sun OR leave on thurs & be in disney fri-sat-sun & come home on monday.
Based on how busy you think it may be on weekends or other thoughts on disneyland that may enter the picture, which 3 full days do you think we would benefit most from..adventure wise, crowd wise & having fun.
Thanks again for everyone/anyones opinions. Gerard

It has been my experience that Tues, Wed, and Thurs are the most moderate days. But late October should see some pretty mellow weekend days as well. The 50th is ending and those who want to go will do so before then, also Disney will not have fully geared up for their next promo. I think that either will be pretty good.

Steve

I would go with the Thurs., Fri., Sat. option that way you will have two Early Entry days available to you Thursday and Saturday. With the Fri-Sun option you would only get EE on Saturday. Since you'll be staying at GC you get to use EE every day it's available so go the Thurs-Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter