Best days of the week to visit IOA and US

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by longing4disney, Apr 1, 2012.

1. longing4disney

longing4disney Mouseketeer

We are currently planning to be at IOA and US on Sun, Mon and Tue (dec 9,10,11). I read in a guidebook that I picked up at the library today that IOA and US are generally very crowded on weekends thru to Wed. Wondering what's the experience of people? Shd we reschedule to go on Thu and Fri? We'll be staying onsite at HRH and with have the Express Pass. Will it make any difference? Any advice will be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You'll be fine on all of those days in early December. It is a great time to go.

4. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Your dates should be fine. Crowds are light during early December and since you're staying onsite, you should have nothing to worry about.

5. missoverexcited

missoverexcited Mouseketeer

I had the same question, but we are not going on low attendance days - we will be in Florida 21st July-4th Aug and have 3 days to spend at US/IOA. Some advice on which days of the weeks are recommended or to be avoided would be gratefully received, though we will be following a touring plan which will hopefully make things easier whenever we go.

6. MagicPixieDust

MagicPixieDust Earning My Ears

7. missoverexcited

missoverexcited Mouseketeer

That's brilliant, just what I need, thanks :)

8. longing4disney

longing4disney Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. We'll leave our plans intact. :)