Best days of the week to visit IOA and US

longing4disney

Mouseketeer
We are currently planning to be at IOA and US on Sun, Mon and Tue (dec 9,10,11). I read in a guidebook that I picked up at the library today that IOA and US are generally very crowded on weekends thru to Wed. Wondering what's the experience of people? Shd we reschedule to go on Thu and Fri? We'll be staying onsite at HRH and with have the Express Pass. Will it make any difference? Any advice will be appreciated.

You'll be fine on all of those days in early December. It is a great time to go.

We are currently planning to be at IOA and US on Sun, Mon and Tue (dec 9,10,11). I read in a guidebook that I picked up at the library today that IOA and US are generally very crowded on weekends thru to Wed. Wondering what's the experience of people? Shd we reschedule to go on Thu and Fri? We'll be staying onsite at HRH and with have the Express Pass. Will it make any difference? Any advice will be appreciated.
Your dates should be fine. Crowds are light during early December and since you're staying onsite, you should have nothing to worry about.

I had the same question, but we are not going on low attendance days - we will be in Florida 21st July-4th Aug and have 3 days to spend at US/IOA. Some advice on which days of the weeks are recommended or to be avoided would be gratefully received, though we will be following a touring plan which will hopefully make things easier whenever we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter