Best Crowd Calendar???

Oh no, not this again...
I just want to point out how post like these come off as very standoffish and snotty to people that come here for information. Some of us it's our first time. I came here to ask the exact same question, but did a search before posting (I'm used to forums so know how to do that, others might not). So you might have seen this question a hundred times, not everyone lives and breaths this board.

To the rest that didn't prelude your response with a an exasperation, you help was appreciated.

Curious... How do you do this??

*** about optimizing the touring plan****

Sorry...haven't been on for a little while. My understanding is that if say...the next thing on your list to do is Spaceship earth...and something happens..it goes down or a crowd of aliens mistake it for the real earth and they all run to the queue at the same time. When you hit optimize on the app, it will know what happened from others reports and change your plan to send you somewhere else. I haven't tried it in person yet but plan to in about 7 days..woo hoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter