• Artist Point

• Citricos

• Jiko

• Narcoossee's

• Teppan Edo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
My sister and her husband will be celebrating their 12th anniversary when we all go to WDW in April. DD13 and I will take their children, 3 yo girl and 5 yo boy, for an evening so they can enjoy a special anniversary dinner. We did this a couple years ago and made ressies for them at California Grill right at fireworks time. They said it was one of the best meals and most enjoyable dinners they'd ever had. We want to choose a different place this time and have listed out the restaurants from which we want to choose. We're interested to hear your recommendations. (Victoria and Albert's is out -- too expensive.)

My parents just had a special dinner at Narcoossee's last week. they absolutely loved it and are still talking about it.

Narcoossees is wonderful, and If you make a reservation for during the fireworks, you can see them from the dock outside -- or your seat if you request a window seat. We are taking my DH there for his birthday in November! :goodvibes

Rose & Crown for Illuminations Fireworks.

Have a 7:40 reservation and show up 10 to 15 minutes early. Advise that it is your anniversary and you wish to sit outside both on your reservation and when arriving at the podium.

Downside: You may not sit outside.

I think Rose & Crown is lovely whether inside or outside.

Good Luck, and Happy Anniversary!

Tough choice. ;) We haven't tried Bistro yet, but will be going there in May. It's not on the DDP though, so that may not be an option.

We think Artist Point has fabulous food. It also has a relaxing, romantic atmosphere that's hard to find at WDW. If they go there, they should ask for a table by a window. They can also watch Wishes & the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach at WL.

Personally, I'd take Teppan Edo off the list. I can't think of anything less romantic than sharing a table with 6 strangers. You're a great sister, BTW. :)

A really difficult decision here. But I voted for AP, which is at the top of our list. We love the food, the service (ask for Pok, she's great), and the atmosphere.

Voted for Narccoossee's! My DF and I are celebrating our wedding night there with the FMIL, FFIL and DS6! :cutie:

OK, if you can't do Bistro de Paris because it's not on a plan, I would vote next for JIKO. Like Bistro, it's more adult oriented than some of the others listed on the poll, which might be nicer if it's just a romantic couple dinner.

Thanks all. We didn't put R&C on the list because Sister has eaten there with us before and we want her and her husband to try something different. (We actually were seated on the patio and had an excellent view of Illuminations.)

I was supposed to put LeCellier on the list, not Teppan Edo. DD13 just advised me of my major screw up.

Finally, I've never tried Bistro de Paris and that never even crossed my mind. Chefs de France was good, but nothing special to me.

We aren't doing the Dining Plan in April, so that is not a consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter