Best Cheap Cabin????

Postal68

Registered
We have always booked a Family Veranda room, but i was thinking of squeezing in a short cruise for just my wife and I. Finances are a factor, so I was thinking of booking an inside since it was just going to be the two of us. Can anyone recommend specific categories or staterooms? Are there any secret rooms with a little more size as there are the secret veranda rooms?

Thanks

We have always booked a Family Veranda room, but i was thinking of squeezing in a short cruise for just my wife and I. Finances are a factor, so I was thinking of booking an inside since it was just going to be the two of us. Can anyone recommend specific categories or staterooms? Are there any secret rooms with a little more size as there are the secret veranda rooms?

Thanks

We do category 10 inside instead of category 11 so we get the split bathroom. Even for 2 people I think the split bathroom is nice!

Thanks

What ship are you thinking of? On the Magic and the Wonder there are what we call "sideways" inside cabins. These are standard inside cabins (no split bath), but they seem larger due to their layout. My DH and I just sailed on an 8-night cruise on the Magic last summer in one of them. You can see my pics here: http://www.brownfamilyvacations.com/html/DCL2012cabin6015.htm

What ship are you thinking of? On the Magic and the Wonder there are what we call "sideways" inside cabins. These are standard inside cabins (no split bath), but they seem larger due to their layout. My DH and I just sailed on an 8-night cruise on the Magic last summer in one of them. You can see my pics here: http://www.brownfamilyvacations.com/html/DCL2012cabin6015.htm

Is there a list of what the numbers are of these sideways staterooms, and what category are they?

We do category 10 inside instead of category 11

We also always book the category 10. I find the veranda is just one more excuse to stay in the room and not explore the ship. On the new ships even the inside rooms have a view of the outside. We are only in the rooms to sleep and change cloths.

Is there a list of what the numbers are of these sideways staterooms, and what category are they?

They are category 11B and are on the Magic and the Wonder. Here are the cabin numbers:

Deck 6:
Port side:
Starboard side:

Deck 5:
Port side:
Starboard side:

If you are on the Magic/Wonder, the inside cabins on deck 7 aft are awesome! They are near the "not-so-secret" outside deck on the very aft of the ship. In addition, there is a small secret stairway that leads right up to Topsiders/BBB. These are category 11 insides, but we really have no issue with no split bath since there are just two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter