Best Character Photos

DSC01869_zps980e9254.jpg

That's a pretty awesome picture! :)

DSCF4487_zpsdf33b1fd.jpg

Funny story behind this. I was only trying to get a shot of this gift shop in Disneyland. It wasn't until later that I noticed that the Mad Hatter had photobombed the picture! :)

Thanks! I really like your photos, too. Especially the shot of Jessie. For some reason, I love extreme close-ups of characters. :)

I have a habit of getting in really tight with a lot of my shots, but it has sold me short at times because it leaves no wiggle room to straighten and I have noticed in portrait view, I seem to be a bit lob-sided :lmao: I bought a lovely wide angle lens last summer and it was a real learning curve for me, being so close to something and yet feeling like there was so much else around the subject in the frame!

EPCOT12-0964 by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

DSCF4487_zpsdf33b1fd.jpg

Funny story behind this. I was only trying to get a shot of this gift shop in Disneyland. It wasn't until later that I noticed that the Mad Hatter had photobombed the picture! :)

:lmao: this didnt' show up when I scrolled down the first time for some reason - just a comment but no pic. Priceless! I have plenty photo bombed photos - bombed by non other than my very own darling daughter! She was always the subject of my photos so it was a bit of a shock to her when I started taking pics where she wasn't in them and she seems to have found cunning ways to rectify that :rotfl:

This is probably my favourite ever:

CHIPNDALE_zps49be1b18.jpg

Purely because of the memories associated with it. I was having a stressful and emotional morning because it was the last day of our trip (we'd checked out of the hotel and had our luggage in the car ready to head straight to the airport after leaving MK) and living in the UK, it's hard to plan the next time you'll be back; I was also really, really hot (2011 heatwave and I'm SO not used to humidity at all!)
I'd just ridden Space Mountain for the last time and we were heading to do some shopping and I spotted these two with barely a line at all. As soon as it was my turn with them, I got the BIGGEST and LONGEST squeezy hug and my dad managed to catch it on camera.

Totally my favourite memory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!