Best Character Meal For Birthday?

sarahandhannahsmom

Mouseketeer
My DD will turn 6 right before we take our trip in September. We have lots of PS for character dining (mostly breakfast and dinners). Which restaurant (s) should we celebrate her birthday? Some choices we have PS for are CRT (Cindy's Breakfast), 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and dinner, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace? I want it to be special for her.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I know that Chef Mickeys birthday celebration is a lot of fun.... it wasn't my bday but my boyfriend told our waiter that it was to get me back for doing the same thing to him at a restaurant back home...boy did I blush when they brought over a huge cupcake with a candle during the celebration where everyone is swinging their napkins over their heads!!!! That would be my suggestion.... but, (thank goodness) that is the only pretend bday I have celebrated in WDW!! Good luck! & Happy Birthday to your DD!!:D

We are planning Chef Mickey's for my DS's 6th birthday breakfast. It does look like a lot of fun.. and Princess49 celebrating an "unbirthday" at Disney is probably one of the best ways to celebrate.. and boy are you in the right place for it.. Too bad the Mad Hatter isn't at Chef Mickey's though.:Pinkbounc
Another choice might be the Ice Cream Social.. I'm not sure if they do anything special for Birthdays but I bet it would be fun for your DD!
Happy Planning!

We did Chef Mickey for DD's 9th birthday and it was a lot of fun. The other one we did was the Princess b-fast at the Castle. I would try to get that one. My dd loved it and it really was a great way to celebrate a birthday for a little princess.

We celebrated a birthday at Garden Grill and the characters come over with a cake and some of the servers and sang happy birthday. It was cute and the kids got a kick out of it. We were suppose to be going next April/May to celebrate DD's 10th b-day but we changed our trip when DH got his teaching job. My DD wanted to celebrate at Garden Grill, but maybe we'll do unbirthdays for both when we go so no one get jealous.

The birthday celebration at Chef Mickey's is great. You can pre-order a cake and it's a good time had by all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter