1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Best Burger on property- where?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by micknpluto, Jan 15, 2013.

1. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The burgers there (B&C) have been going downhill for a long time. Years ago we were died in the wool B&C burger fans. Finally tried a different place on recommendation of friends (Dolphin Fountain) and were instant converts.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sweeteypie1118

sweeteypie1118 DIS Veteran

I was referring to the Yak & Yeti menu. The poster said she couldnt find the burger on the menu anymore

4. Kimosabe

Kimosabe DIS Veteran

You are correct, so I'm glad it's still there. I was actually looking at http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=473 (i.e., through the dining/menus link above) rather than the official menu from the Disney website. Says it was updated as of 12/12, so I just assumed it was current. Hopefully not! I sometimes have a hard time convincing the family to try anything exotic, so hopefully the burger could still draw them in.

5. christinou

christinou <font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i

Chef de France has a really good burger on the lunch menu

6. Serkazong

Serkazong Earning My Ears

Yes! In disney burger discussions you never see Liberty Tree mentioned but I think its the best. I think its only served for lunch right?

7. sweeteypie1118

sweeteypie1118 DIS Veteran

Here is the link to my review of Yak & Yeti from our Thanksgiving trip. We all really enjoyed it. I wouldnt say its very exotic. There are burgers, ribs, chicken wing appetizer.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46924092&postcount=91

8. KeroKero

KeroKero DIS Veteran

On our last trip this past Sept I had the angus cheeseburger at the ABCCommissary in HS and I really enjoyed it ... I could have been really starving though. I'll give it a go this next trip too to see if it was hunger or not. :lmao:

9. MUFFYCAT

MUFFYCAT <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>S

Last weekend my DD had a burger at Raglan Road which she liked alot.

10. rrali33tt

rrali33tt Mouseketeer

I vote for Yak & Yeti. That burger was delish!

11. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

DS had a burger in Dec. Ordered it med. It came out 45 minutes later and like a hockey puck. He should have sent it back but we didn't want to waste any more time. BTW the turkey and pot roast were YUMMY!

12. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

:scared1: ABC Commissary...you must have just been really really hungry!

13. rutgers1

rutgers1 DIS Veteran

That's it --- you guys got me thinking! We are going to Disney for 13 days in July, and perhaps I will eat a burger at a different place every day and report back here with my own thread.

If anyone is down the first two weeks of July, they can join me and contribute to my thread! Burger snobs unite! We'll get to the bottom of this burger dilemma!

14. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

That's a really awesome idea rutgers1.

15. Mamato3Princes

Mamato3Princes Adventure is out there!

My DH loves burgers and he's pretty picky. He loved the Plaza and LTT one. He hasn't tried them all, but so far those 2 are his favorites.

16. Aidensmommy22

Aidensmommy22 Mouseketeer

Agreed :thumbsup2! I am a burger lover & I'm pretty picky on what I think is good. I ate a burger almost everyday on our trip 2 years ago. The one at LTT was one of my 2 favorites. My other favorite was at Planet Hollywood, no flames please ;). I know PH gets terrible reviews on the disboards but their burger is great & the fries are the best I had on WDW property.

17. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

Thanks for clarifying. I must have jumbled up a few posts and replies. I've been seeing a lot of questions about the Le Cellier menu changes. :)

18. cindymindy

cindymindy Earning My Ears

The yak and yeti Kobe beef burger is ridiculously good!

19. akadada

akadada Doin' It All for My Baby.

Lobster burger at grand floridian is excellent. Haven't tried beaches, but every other burger we've tried has been meh to okay, unmemorable.

20. quandrea

quandrea DIS Veteran

I've had this one--they put lobster and hollandaise on it, which didn't do it for me. Personally, I love the picnic burger at the Sci Fi at HS. We go there every trip and I replicate it at home on occasion. The CS burgers are horrible; never eat them after one misguides adventure. Book Sci Fi--you won't be disappointed.

21. s.r.disney nut

s.r.disney nut Earning My Ears

Both my son and I thought the burgers at the Cafe were very good. He had a bacon burger and I had the kona surf and turf burger. We both ordered them medium, next time I would go medium well. Other than that, perfect!