Best Burger on property- where?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by micknpluto, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Robert P

Robert P GLOBEX - taking over your world one country at a t

IMHO, in order, the best are:
    1 - Fountain (Dolphin)
    2 - Cabana (Dolphin)
    3 - Raglan Road (DTD)
    4 - Big River Grill (BW)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. psac

psac DIS Veteran

Until yesterday, it was definitely Le Cellier. Now I would have to say ESPN. Sci Fi's burgers are very good. Beaches and Cream's are just decent, but the atmosphere and ice cream make it an overall enjoyable meal.

4. Farps

Farps Mouseketeer

I thought that the burger at ESPN at the Boardwalk was very good.

5. Kimosabe

Kimosabe DIS Veteran

Have been told consistently that Yak & Yeti and Le Cellier had great burgers. As already noted, Le Cellier has removed their burger as of today, I think. That's fine for me personally, as I enjoy the usual suspects on their menu (cheese soup and mushroom filet). However, I was also looking at the Yak & Yeti menu earlier this morning (trying to plan our next trip) and their Kobe beef burger was not on the menu. Anybody know if it is gone?

6. GoofySon'sMom

GoofySon'sMom DIS Veteran

Really enjoyed the burger at Le Cellier but I think my favorite burger is at Les Chefs. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. Also really liked the Kobe burger at Y&Y.

7. marivigi

marivigi Mouseketeer

I had one at Liberty Tree Tavern and loved it!

8. jrtoastyman

jrtoastyman Purveyor of Fine Latex Products

With the homogenization of Disney's food options, it would not surprise me at all to learn that every counter service burger at a Disney-run place in WDW was identical. They certainly don't have the look of hand-formed patties, more just standard issue, pre-formed patties like any one of us could buy at Sam's.

9. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

I've been to big river. Just for the beer. I'm gonna think outside the box this time and consider big river and espn for dinner next time. . It was my first trip to the boardwalk in sept . We had reservations at cape may at BC and we wondered over killin time. But didn't eat at the boardwalk. Thanks for all the suggestions !!!

10. rdhshady3

rdhshady3 Earning My Ears

Hoping to try the burger at Sci-Fi this year! I am getting tired of CS food at Disney.

11. sweeteypie1118

sweeteypie1118 DIS Veteran

What menu were you looking at? I still see it on the menu on the disney website.

12. Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian Been Visting the Mouse since 1972

Grand Floridian Cafe does have an burger that seems different from the rest.

I am not a burger snob or anything and have always been quite happy with Pecos Bill's, and the Tomorrowland Terrace (now Cosmic Ray's).

Beaches and Cream Burgers are fabulous.

13. Dizzytime

Dizzytime DIS Veteran

I had the burger at The Plaza last week and thought it was very good. Also had one at Big River Grill the week before and it was good, too, but like The Plaza burger more.

:goodvibes

14. TwoCortWort

TwoCortWort A Buckeye Disney Princess

My favorite is at RFC and Plaza.

15. PatMcDuck

PatMcDuck DIS Veteran

The burgers at Backlot Express used to be very good...... last year I was less impressed, but I would try again.

Not comparing to ESPN, or Sci Fi. Just saying for CS, they used to be good. People rave about the Beach Club Beaches and Cream, I have yet to try it though.

16. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

Le Cellier's menu has changed to an all-day menu as of January 16th, according to the official Disney Parks Blog.

As a few others of have said, The Fountain at the Dolphin has become the best burger on property. I used to be a fan of the Beaches and Cream burger, until I tried the burger at The Fountain a few years ago.

17. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

The Fountain at the Dolphin resort.Beaches and Cream has gone downhill

18. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

LTT makes a great burger at lunch time. Kona Cafe is good, too.

Beaches and Cream used to be good... No more!

19. afnaechiquita

afnaechiquita DIS Veteran

Why do you say that? Did they change? :( Their burgers paired with their fries are my favorite thing.

20. JustBusiness

JustBusiness Earning My Ears

X2 for Les Chefs, AND it comes with WDW best fries, with a garlic Aioli to dip (both burger, and fries)! We usually split a burger for entree, and each get an app (charcuterie for me, escargots for wife).

21. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

I thought the burger at Beaches & Cream was very disappointing. It was so thin and floppy, not impressed at all!

I like the Plaza & SciFi for burgers.