1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Best Burger on property- where?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by micknpluto, Jan 15, 2013.

1. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

I know Pecos is good. but Im talking like real good gourmet quaility cheeseburgers!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

My first thought was. Haaahaha. Thats funny. But then I thought about it and I liked the burgers at RFC, Big River, Paradiso, Espn. All CS burgers stink. Even with the toppings bar they are only ok.

4. wezee

wezee Am I cheating on my husband, if I have dreams abou

Raglan Road and House of Blues are very good also.

5. sephorachick

sephorachick DIS Veteran

I like the ones at SCi Fi Drive in & HOB are good as well.

6. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo DIS Veteran

Was hoping there were be some recommendations for a good CS burger because I haven't found one yet.

7. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Not sure it's the best, because I haven't had them all yet...but the cheeseburger at Sci-Fi is pretty darn good! :thumbsup2

8. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Reading the OP's question and comment about Pecos Bills being good. I did a poll here a few years ago about the best burger on property and the winner was....
    McDonalds. :eek:
    Yes, that's right, McDonalds. That kind of tells you how bad the counter service burgers are at WDW. Its only the fixings you can get at places like Pecos Bills that make them palatable.

But to the real question - gourmet burgers at WDW. You'll only find those at table service places. Right now our favorite is Dolphin Fountain (at the Dolphin hotel) which we switched allegiances to from Beaches & Cream several years ago.

9. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

I have seen mention, here on the Dis, that the Grand Floridian Cafe has a really good burger. Never been there myself, though.

10. JZCubed

JZCubed DIS Veteran

It is a special burger - it comes with lobster.

11. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

Hurricane Hannah's at the YC/BC is pretty good as far as CS burgers go.

As for TS, we like the one at Rose n Crown lunch best.

12. BeBeCee

BeBeCee Earning My Ears

As hamburgers go, you will probably be happiest at HOB. But we have enjoyed a burger at Cosmic Ray's and Pecos both. It doesn't hurt to add we were starving both times! :)

13. divawife

divawife DIS Veteran

Any and all CS burgers stink. Especially Pecos. You have a much better burger at a TS.

14. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Much like Diogenes looking for an honest man, you'll be searching for a long time. :rolleyes1

15. MickeyGs

MickeyGs Mouseketeer

I haven't had it but heard yak and yeti has a great burger

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

16. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

I don't usually go for burgers, but the one I had at Sci-fi was delicious.

17. micknpluto

micknpluto DIS Veteran

What prompted me to post this. A few things one, i love good cheeseburgers. I've found a few where I live in nj but never inWDW. And I saw a post about le Cellier having this great burger they're taking off the menu. I would never order burger there. Cause the steak is so good. I thought about grand Floridian. I've seen posts about that before. I will think of these other places and give them a try. Table service. I was at paradiso 37 and ordered dumb steak. Sigh. I saw other guests ordering burgers which looked really good.

18. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

They're all becoming the bacon angus burger ..

19. sweeteypie1118

sweeteypie1118 DIS Veteran

Yak & Yeti does have a great burger. We had it in Nov. Really, really good!! Such a shame about Le Cellier burger being gone. That burger was amazing!!

20. Birdman1511

Birdman1511 Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you

Yeah i couldnt agree more, the CS burgers are terrible. A few weeks ago I was at HS and I ordered a bacon cheeseburger at Sunset Ranch, and it was disgusting! The bun was stale, the burger was dry and burnt, the bacon tasted like rubber, and the cheese was cold and not even melted, it was like the burger sat out for five minutes and they threw the piece of cheese at the last minute. It was so bad I took one bite and threw it away and went back and orderted chicken nuggets instead. I was Disney would make better CS burgers:(

That being said, my favorite places are Big River and Beaches n' Cream:)

21. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

Add me to the list of Beaches and Cream fans. Sci Fi had a picnic burger that had hot dogs on it that sounded interesting, but I never tried it. Not sure if that's what people are referring to or if it's changed again.

ESPN Club was solid too! HoB was yum! And everything at Raglan Road is good so I imagine the burgers are too.