Best Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by IowaRn, Aug 20, 2011.

?

Which Restaurant is best for breakfast?

1. Chef Mickey's

2. 'Ohana

3. 1900 Park Fare

4. Boma-Flavors of Africa

5. Whispering Canyon Cafe

6. Kona Cafe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IowaRn

IowaRn Earning My Ears

We've been debating on where to have breakfast the last day of our vacation, were is the best breakfast at a disney resort, and the best breakfast at a disney park?
    thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. npcougar

npcougar DIS Veteran

My family would say 'Ohana and Crystal Palace

4. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

Out of the breakfasts I have been to (Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Boma) 1900 Park Fare was my favorite. It was amazing, seriously!! Boma is the next runner up, CP next, then Chef Mickeys.

5. lynn46356

lynn46356 DIS Veteran

We enjoyed Boma on our trip this past January and it was delicious (also our last day). We had a 8:00 a.m. adr and there weren't more than 6 tables of people eating yet. We arrived a little early though but not much. It was nice going up to the buffets without any folks crowding around looking also. I was sure I'd enjoy it but I was WRONG. Have fun making your decision. We've gone to the BC for their character breakfast along with Tusker House. They were both good but I thought Boma was much much better.

6. Windsor Princesses

Windsor Princesses Mouseketeer

We always enjoy 1900 Park when we go for breakfast, our second choice from this list would have to be Kona for breakfast thought. The character interaction at 1900 PF is what really puts it above the others if you ask me.

7. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

I'm definitely a Kona lover! Gotta have those pineapple macadamia pancakes. :thumbsup2

8. Tinkerbellah

Tinkerbellah Mouseketeer

That is a REALLY hard Q! I voted 1900 park fare b/c I know it's a great breakfast. I enjoy Chef Mickey's equally. We have never skipped either one on our trips ever. I loved Boma, the one time I had it. It was quiet & not messy @ all.[I can't stand a messy buffet,only had that happen once @1900 for dinner during free dining] I am looking forward to trying Kona for the 1st time!! I see it gets excellent reviews on the boards. I might book it 2x! :rolleyes1:

9. JessiLynn015

JessiLynn015 DIS Veteran

10. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

We've not tried Kona yet, but I have a feeling it is going to go to the top of the list after we eat there in September after all I have read.

Of those places we have eaten, our favorites are Boma for not in a park and Crystal Palace in a park.

11. julluvsdisney

julluvsdisney "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f

Crystal palace is by far the best breakfast IMHO. I LOVE it !! SSOOOOO yummy!!! 1900 PF is our second fave!! Also very yummy!

12. IowaRn

IowaRn Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for your help....I forgot to add and wanted to let you know that my vacation party: Me, DH, DD17, and DD13 probably care more about the quality of food than character interaction. Let me know if this changes your suggestion. Thanks again!:)

13. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

I voted for Boma because Grand Floridian Cafe wasn't on your list. That is my favorite place for breakfast. But I haven't been to Kona yet, and that menu looks awesome.

14. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

I voted for 1900 Park Fair, the food is really good especially the made to order omelette station and the character interaction is priceless. My whole family loves visiting with the Mad Hatter (he has yet to disappoint) and when you get Alice near him, then it makes for an even better show :goodvibes

15. dismichael

dismichael DIS Veteran

I voted 1900 PF bc it is my favorite out of those but i actually LOVE :love: Kouzzina for breakfast...

16. YensidRocks

YensidRocks Mouseketeer

We've sampled breakfast at: Ohana's, Crystal Palace, Boma, Kona, Tusker, Chef Mickeys, and CRT. My family unanimously agrees that Ohana's has the best breakfast. We love the atmosphere, character interaction, and food! We always end our vacation there!

17. Lyndsey

Lyndsey Mouseketeer

Ohana's

18. JKnLydia

JKnLydia Mouseketeer

We've got a family of big Crystal Palace fans. The food is among the best buffets on property. It doesn't hurt that DD7 and DW both love Eeyore.

19. CajunMomof3

CajunMomof3 DIS Veteran

It is a tradition for our family to eat our last breakfast at Kona. I love the Somoan, DH has to have the Tonga toast, and the Kona coffee sets us up for the drive ahead of us!

20. AngelStitch

AngelStitch Stitch's #1 Fan

Definietely 'Ohana! :thumbsup2

21. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran

Kona or Boma would be my choices.