best breakfast on property?

I really enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Boma. The food was all really tasty and there was a good variety.

Boma is our favorite breakfast, and we have always had really good service

Boma and Kona are two of the headliners but I have also heard great things about Trails End breakfast buffet. It is much more reasonable in $ and if the weather is good, and you have the extra time, a great excuse for strolling around the property to see the horses, etc. I haven't had the chance to try it yet (I've gone for the dinner buffet and it was very good) but it is on my radar. Enjoy whichever one you choose!

Another Boma vote!

We don't do sweets for breakfast though, so the tonga toast at Kona isn't a draw.

We like to have a great breakfast on our last day too usually. Our go-to is Whispering Canyon. It was the highlight of our first trip as a family. We loved Crystal Palace last year and that's probably my favorite breakfast because of it's tasty, unique offerings. Chef Mickey's if it's characters you want (food is lackluster). And a couple years ago we did Kona Cafe. I found it to be overrated but many others go crazy for their Tonga Toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter