Best bluetooth headphones?

I've had the Jaybird Freedom Sprint headphones for about 3 years and could not live without them! I love them so much that I bought a second pair just because lol.

I have these in the green version. I love them. I do have a similar problem with the "disconnecting" though. Although they don't really disconnect. It's weird. If I am listening to music and my RunKeeper gives me an update I have no problem. If I am listening to a podcast and RunKeeper does an update it will turn off the podcast. I just have to hit play again. Still annoying but they don't disconnect. Instead, when I am listening to those podcasts I just turn off the updates on RunKeeper as I don't really need to know my pace every 5 minutes.

But I find them very comfortable and the sound is great. I get a week per charge cycle.

BlueAnt pumps... they are water freaking water tight!! Not bad for a $55 set
http://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-Pump-...qid=1432280644&sr=1-1&keywords=BlueAnt+Pump+-

I highly recommend these I have had mine for a little while now and LOVE them not only do they put out amazing sound (I cant even turn the volume all the way up the sound is that good) but they are waterproof and I have never had any disconnection issues plus the work as a headset for phone calls as well...I will eventually do a product review on my blog but for now I cant say enough good things about them, Also their customer service is top notch I had a small issue with the first pair I got and after a few short emails they replaced them and I had my new set within a few days and have been trouble free since

BlueAnt pumps... they are water freaking water tight!! Not bad for a $55 set
http://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-Pump-...qid=1432280644&sr=1-1&keywords=BlueAnt+Pump+-

I also have a pair of these. I bought them because I live in South Georgia (hello humidity) and every pair of "sweatproof" headphones I've ever bought died early on due to sweat getting into the volume rocker on the cord. These are great to combat against that; however beware, I've lost so many of the accompanying ear bud pieces. They come off very easily and the last time I lost both Left and Right buds the morning of a half marathon. I also have a pair of the new power beats 2 and the sound quality on the Beats are way better, but have the same design concern for the volume rocker on the cord.

I use the soft foam ones, and I literally have never had an issue with them, in fact they don't even feel like they would come off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter