Best Bldg and room location for POR....????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CAMUT, Dec 29, 2006.

1. CAMUT

CAMUT Earning My Ears

I have just made a reservation for POR for Jan 20 to Jan 24. I DO like the Mansions but which bldg and room are the best location ; not a parking lot view. I like the courtyard view.. Any help will be appreciated ASAP...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. rkmassa

rkmassa DIS Veteran

Magnolia Terrace is our favorite. It has a bridge by the building that goes directly to the main island for swimming, bar, playground, etc. Also has a quiet pool next to it. Close bus stop right in front of it. Just a great location.

4. kimis

kimis DIS Veteran

We love POR and the Mongolia Mansion for all the same reasons. We will be there in 28 days:banana: :banana: :banana: We can't wait.

5. hannymom

hannymom Mouseketeer

hi camut, we will be there the exact same time as you. i am going to request magnolia in mansions or bldg 14 in the bayou. we have never stayed there before so i have been reading all of the posts from the POR experts hoping i will get a good location. i couldn't decide between mansions or bayou, it's hard to say which we prefer just by reading posts, so i thought i would ask for either of the 2 and let them decide for me.