Best beach location?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by monkeybug, Dec 26, 2010.

1. monkeybug

monkeybug <font color=blue>I feel safer when I know where th

Jan 20, 2009
    I am super sorry if this is a question that's been asked a bunch! I did do a search but got pages of trip reports...
    My brother is getting married this May and they would like to get married on a beach in Florida (they are thinking the keys) and then go to Disney. It will be a small wedding (just 15 or so people), they have a budget of about 10,000, and they want something as close to all inclusive as they can get. Any ideas?
  2. CosmicLove

CosmicLove Earning My Ears

Nov 21, 2010
    My DF and I started planning a "key west wedding" and actually even put a deposit down with a wedding company. They are called "Weddings to go Key West" they are a very straight forward couple who do appox. 800 weddings a year. Their most expensive package is the "white glove service package" and it fairly all inclusive. There is also another company I found called "we've got the keys" and they are more up-scale and cater more to a 10,000.00 budget, they have all inclusive packages that are great for destinations.

I hope this helps! and good luck!!:yay: