Best B/W Pics to Take While On Cruise?

LADYnTRAMP

<font color=FF66FF>Is living proof that begging wo
I know this is a little premature...we are sailing in May. I recently bought my first roll of B&W film that I am going to experiment with but I was Wondering if anyone can give any tips on the best types of B&W pics to take while on the cruise. Thanks for your input!

I especially love close ups of my kids w/ black and white film. Oh, and profile shots of them with the wind blowing their hair....I can see it now.....looking over the railing at the waves........perfect! What I like most about b/w is that the subject stands out and the background disappears.......

Practice with pics by the windows, with kids looking out, sun streaming in.....great shadows will appear that you've never seen before. (there are some good windows on the ship to redo this, too......right outside Animators Palate in the daylight would be good. Also, it would be cool to have a b/w pic of AP before the colors show, and then a color pic!)

If you have a good point and shoot 35mm camera, the pics will be great and should be foolproof....DW and I love B&W pics, which I indicated on a few previous posts...especially good in B&W were all the usual Castaway Cay type of pics like the ship off in the distance, my boys in front of Mt Rustmore, and the beach. Also, pics in lumieres on formal night turned out great, with that 40's era quality to them. I also took B&W pics of each night's towel animal....

I got some really nice beach shots of the kids in B&W. At St. Maarten we took a tour that took us over (briefly) to Orient Beach. There were tons of rocks piled on the beach & I had my kids sit on them. They turned out real nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter