Best attack for MK arrival after 1:00?

tinkyrie

Disney Lovin Girl
We're arriving this afternoon after 1:00pm. I need suggestions for a plan of attack. 5 Kids ages 9-14......and go!

Get fast passes ASAP for your one must do ride and look a Disney app to see who has short waits. Dumbo now has a play area for the kids while they wait for the ride. MK this week was packed.

I would go to another park and go to M.K. another day and open the park. If you have to go to M.K. I agree get a fast pass to your favorite ride and just be prepared to wait in line. People mover and carousel of progress are normally less crowded.

Hold off on Jungle Cruise and PoC until late in the evening when you can walk right on them. You will probably have the best luck FPing BTMRR and riding Splash stand by at that time. Then you will have a chance to FP Space later in the day.

Definitely use an app for wait times. The waits will be the waits at that time of the day, no real getting around them.

Get Fastpasses for either Space Mountain or BTMR and while you wait for your Fastpasses to be ready do the other rides in Tomorrowland or Adventureland/Frontierland/Liberty Square. Save Fantasyland for the night.

See if you can get an FP for any of the headliners you want to ride right away. Then choose some high capacity, low heat things such as Tiki Room, the train, PoTC, Libery Square Riverboat. You could also catch the 3pm parade. Then, once the heat and afternoon crowds start to lighten up, start in on some of the more popular attractions. Be sure to keep on top of FP and get a new one as soon as you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter