Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer updated 5/10/08!!w/pics

Ok, I'm in for this one. I tried to read your last one but got started too late and then felt like Alice down the rabbit hole!:rotfl2: We signed up for a timeshare tour for 3 nights in Gatlinburg over 4th of July--I'm just trying to save money for the next Disney trip! How can you say no to 3 nights for $99 and a $100 voucher for your next stay at a Wyndham hotel? Although, I think you got me beat for a great deal!

Hey bud, welcome back! Sorry I didn’t see your TR restart earlier, thank you for stopping by my thread with the b-day wish and the heads-up :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2

Wow, that is one PINK room your girls have! :scared1: I see the standard scenario of “how many stuffed animals can I fit on the bed with me” plays out for your DDs too :D

LOLOL, that is so funny about Drew hiding out to play and April fool joke – you sure turned the tables on him :lmao: And that shot of you explaining that you aren’t pulling their legs while holding a lime green T-shirt, priceless.

Funny how the older they get the less they trust you/think you’re just messing with them. I deal with the same thing with my DD11. Lots of “yeah, right dad” statements from her :rolleyes:

The pool and water feature looked cool at your hotel. We had a view of the resort pool from the place we stayed at off-property, but never actually went in it – lol. Nice price for those tickets and you can’t beat free hotel days and food in exchange for a couple of hours of time tempered with the ability to say “NO” a few times at the end of the pitch. They sure make it easier when they act like jerks though :D

Nice shots of everyone in the lime green Ts! Looks like a great time was had by all at DisneyQuest. Lookin’ forward to the next installment :thumbsup2

Hey Mustard glad you are here...and WELCOME.....yes the girls are very much girlie girls...and they love a good pink room...the younger really likes purple best...and the older has more stuffed animals than I gat dollar bills...but that wouldnt be to hard. I only got a couple of those..after all our Disney TRips...

and an installment is coming up soon....and yeah I love the Lime Green Shirts ...those were a great steal.!!!!!

Ok, I'm in for this one. I tried to read your last one but got started too late and then felt like Alice down the rabbit hole!:rotfl2: We signed up for a timeshare tour for 3 nights in Gatlinburg over 4th of July--I'm just trying to save money for the next Disney trip! How can you say no to 3 nights for $99 and a $100 voucher for your next stay at a Wyndham hotel? Although, I think you got me beat for a great deal!

hey whogirl'smam....Welcome ....glad you came back...I hope to keep going with the old TR and the new one....and not make it too confussing...I plan on linking each report on the first page...so they can be read easily....and cool great deal to Gatlinburg@!! It is a beautful city...love it there....and saving money is good...

Disneydad :thumbsup2

Hey Mustard glad you are here...and WELCOME.....yes the girls are very much girlie girls...and they love a good pink room...the younger really likes purple best...and the older has more stuffed animals than I gat dollar bills...but that wouldnt be to hard. I only got a couple of those..after all our Disney TRips...

and an installment is coming up soon....and yeah I love the Lime Green Shirts ...those were a great steal.!!!!!

We had to make a shelf that goes the length of DD8's room to hold her collection of stuffed animals ...and that is overflowing!

LOL, yeah - those trips are a drain on the wallet. And DD11 tried to pin me down on the next time we're going :lmao:

Did you find the shirts online with the logo or were they custom made?

We had to make a shelf that goes the length of DD8's room to hold her collection of stuffed animals ...and that is overflowing!

LOL, yeah - those trips are a drain on the wallet. And DD11 tried to pin me down on the next time we're going :lmao:

Did you find the shirts online with the logo or were they custom made?

Hey Dude....that is too funny about the shelf...but a good idea :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yeah trying to figure out a Christmas trip and how I can take my older son and his wife...and my Grandaughter....I so want to see her face when she sees the castle....

And yes found the shirts online at disneystore.com they were I think closeouts from the summer in 2007 ,,,,Love those shirts...always get looks with them!!

see ya

Disneydad

:goodvibes

Hey Dude....that is too funny about the shelf...but a good idea :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Yeah trying to figure out a Christmas trip and how I can take my older son and his wife...and my Grandaughter....I so want to see her face when she sees the castle....

And yes found the shirts online at disneystore.com they were I think closeouts from the summer in 2007 ,,,,Love those shirts...always get looks with them!!

see ya

Disneydad

Yeah, if they have the wall space I highly recommend the shelf thing. It cleaned up her room in a big way and you can actually see parts of her bed again ;)

A Christmas trip would be very cool, especially with a wee one with all the lights and music :santa: Good luck with the planning :thumbsup2

Ahhh, good find with the shirts then - I gotta just keep my eyes open.

Now where's that next installment :confused3 :yay: :goodvibes

Hey, it took me awhile to read your update, but I finally did it. Those kiddos are so cute. Good thing they look like their mother.:lmao: You must have spent a lot of time in DQ. Didn't you get bored? I know when I go there with the kids, I'm thoroughly bored after about 2 hours. They could spend the whole day there, though.

well....still need some new pics....for the old trip.....

and the new trip ....carp I just gave ya an update...like yesterday....;)

and Yes I saw that you updated.......and Im glad.....

but AI will post an Update Soon!!!!

I think....:laughing:

:cool2:

Did you just call Sarah a carp????

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And American Idol will post an update soon? Now I'm confused.:confused:

Hey, it took me awhile to read your update, but I finally did it. Those kiddos are so cute. Good thing they look like their mother.:lmao: You must have spent a lot of time in DQ. Didn't you get bored? I know when I go there with the kids, I'm thoroughly bored after about 2 hours. They could spend the whole day there, though.

It did get boring after a while...we took a break and had dinner ...wait cant spoil my update!!!forget what I just said :rolleyes1

Did you just call Sarah a carp????

And American Idol will post an update soon? Now I'm confused.:confused:

And you so funny....and NO funny girl AI stands for artificial Intelligence....

:upsidedow

Chapter 3: what the Heck does a Puck have to do with Food?

Ok so when I last left ya...we were in Disney Quest...and we were having a blast...

so we got hungry...and thought we need to eat...

DisneyAprilFools125.jpg

so we left DQ for a bit and headed down to Wolfgang Pucks to see if we could
get in!

DisneyAprilFools124.jpg

well we could but with a wait...
so we put our names on the list.....

and Disneymom and the kids sat on a bench whilst disneydad went to House of blues to get a beer or 2

a friend of mine...loves a beer called hmmm
whats it called....well they have them at House of Blues...so I went and got 2...
under the guise of Disneymom wanting one...
but guess what...I got to drink them both...

ma it would be nice to remember stuff but I can I got that Half timers diesease...
where half the time I forget what I remembered the other half....

oh well they are good beers...and only sold in certain states...

well we got into Wolfgangs...now i love this place when I was traveling to Orlando back about 10 years ago I went here a ton ....and if we have dining we always go here.....
its a great place to eat...

ok some pics..

1st up the one that was the tease....

DisneyAprilFools127.jpg

we got to sit outside...a goregous night....

had an older couple take a pic....

DisneyAprilFools128.jpg

well this is early in the meal.....
the kids like Wolfgangs because they can order Sushi.....

our waitress was slow......

I mean really slow....but hey we were having fun.....

well after a bit.....disneydad started to get upset.....the food was slow....I never got the soup I was supposed to get...and dang after a while I was not happy....in fact the couple that took the last pic..they got up and left really mad.....

so I finally got so mad I got up and went to the manager...not very often i do this unless its to compliment...but this time it was to complain....the funny thing is that the manager is the same Guy who i went to in Sept...to tel that we had an Awesome time and I thought he should know...that we willl recomend Pucks to everyone....

well he pulled me over to the side...and asked me what was going on!!!!...it was obviuos that I was not happy.....

well I told him....and to be honest dont remember all the problems but if Disneydad complains at Disney theres a Problem....

he took care of us..and we were happy again

see!!!

DisneyAprilFools129.jpg

Welll we finished our meall and Disneydad did not get thrown out!!!

and we headed back to DQ

DisneyAprilFools130.jpg

what great Pics....

DisneyAprilFools131.jpg

we did the couple of things we missed and it was time to call it a night....

well it had been a long day....2 time share presentations...

1 Disney Quest adventure....

and an almost Dinner...!!!!

so whats up next.....

and what does this have to do with it?

DisneyAprilFools211.jpg

up next Chapter 4: Is Spaceship Earth really New or is it an Illusion?

Great update Ddad:thumbsup2 So if you get admission to DQ it is like park admission, you can leave and go back:confused3 Thinking about this with DNephew in August:thumbsup2

Yay for an update! :cool1:

Sorry you had a bad waiter at dinner. It always sucks to have one of those....kind of kills the fun of a special dinner. :rolleyes:

So....what did you guys order? We need details here DDad! :rolleyes1

Great pic of you all at dinner! Everyone looks like they were having fun!

Great update Ddad:thumbsup2 So if you get admission to DQ it is like park admission, you can leave and go back:confused3 Thinking about this with DNephew in August:thumbsup2

Yes you can....and he will love it....I know Drew my boo did hes 12

Yay for an update! :cool1:

Sorry you had a bad waiter at dinner. It always sucks to have one of those....kind of kills the fun of a special dinner. :rolleyes:

So....what did you guys order? We need details here DDad! :rolleyes1

Great pic of you all at dinner! Everyone looks like they were having fun!

yeah it was fun of course....I had the Sushi Dinner....so did Drew....LeeSee had the Kids Spaghetti....

and Anna and Disneymom had the tuna tartar....

it was a good meal....just awfull service...I would still recomend Pucks anyday!!!!

:lmao:

So Drewmyboo had his 1st Dance....and I got some pics.....

here they are....

drew ready to go....about an hour early....he was so excited

100_0092.jpg

some pics with his sisters

100_0094.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0097.jpg

then to the dance....not posting any of him dancing...as I dont have permission from the parents....but here are some general shots...

they got a lesson in manners it was pretty cool

100_0104.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0124.jpg

100_0127.jpg

now a couple of him at the dance

100_0115.jpg

100_0116.jpg

heres the handsome guy!!!

100_0106.jpg

well thats Drews 1st dance he did dance with 7 separate Girls....and 1 girl twice....

:cool1:

:cool2:

Great update! It always amazes me when kids like things like sushi--sorry about the lousy service. You never know; last night we stumbled into Applebees during prom night. Good service, but thrown together food. Guess the kitchen was overwhelmed with chicken fingers and fries!:rotfl:

The etiquette class and dance pictures are cute!

Always Watching....
DDad.. You forgot to File your paperwork... AGAIN !!!!
roz.jpg
Chapter 3: what the Heck does a Puck have to do with Food?

Ok so when I last left ya...we were in Disney Quest...and we were having a blast...

so we got hungry...and thought we need to eat...
DDAD.. Ya know I love ya... I'm just gonna have some fun at your expense...
ok.. if you "thought" or are Thinking you are hungry...then you can wait. When in Disney... make SURE you are hungry.

DisneyAprilFools125.jpg

and Disneymom and the kids sat on a bench whilst disneydad went to House of blues to get a beer or 2

a friend of mine...loves a beer called hmmm
whats it called....well they have them at House of Blues...so I went and got 2...
under the guise of Disneymom wanting one...
but guess what...I got to drink them both...

BAD DAD... and that's all I'll say... after all you are over 21 WAAAAAAAYYYYY OVER 21:lmao:

[ it would be nice to remember stuff but I can I got that Half timers diesease...
where half the time I forget what I remembered the other half....

Sorry Dad... not buying that one... Not even gonna rent it....... it's a "Y" Chromosone thingy.. called CONVENIENT MEMORY... :confused: Yeah WHAT I SAID !!!:rotfl2:

[we did the couple of things we missed and it was time to call it a night....

well it had been a long day....2 time share presentations...

1 Disney Quest adventure....

and an almost Dinner...!!!!

so whats up next.....

How about some rides... !!!! JUST FOR FUN !!!! Drink 2 beers and see if they will let you ride Space Mountain.. 4 or 5 times in a row( Tell them it's a documentary).. and make sure that SOMEONE is taking pictures affter each ride.. I want to watch the "Progression" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great update! It always amazes me when kids like things like sushi--sorry about the lousy service. You never know; last night we stumbled into Applebees during prom night. Good service, but thrown together food. Guess the kitchen was overwhelmed with chicken fingers and fries!:rotfl:

The etiquette class and dance pictures are cute!

Thank you.....adn Yeah they love sushi....we get salmon and tuna...and cut it up and they have..Sashimi...and they love it...

and yep theres always the other side...great service...bad food...Id rather have good food a bad service anyday....

and the ettiquette class what a great I dea...!!!!:cool1:

Always Watching....
DDad.. You forgot to File your paperwork... AGAIN !!!!
roz.jpg
hmm I thought I filed it!!!!

DDAD.. Ya know I love ya... I'm just gonna have some fun at your expense...
ok.. if you "thought" or are Thinking you are hungry...then you can wait. When in Disney... make SURE you are hungry.

DisneyAprilFools125.jpg

yep I think maybe ya should...cause they like to feed ya there!!!

BAD DAD... and that's all I'll say... after all you are over 21 WAAAAAAAYYYYY OVER 21:lmao:

well sometimes...being over 21 is the only way you can survive...3 Kids...and Disney Quest!!!

Sorry Dad... not buying that one... Not even gonna rent it....... it's a "Y" Chromosone thingy.. called CONVENIENT MEMORY... :confused: Yeah WHAT I SAID !!!:rotfl2:

Well whats really sad is that My 12 year old son remembered...it was a Yiengling...a great beer....cant buy it in georgia :confused3

How about some rides... !!!! JUST FOR FUN !!!! Drink 2 beers and see if they will let you ride Space Mountain.. 4 or 5 times in a row( Tell them it's a documentary).. and make sure that SOMEONE is taking pictures affter each ride.. I want to watch the "Progression" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well I do do the parks with Drinkies....so up next we get to ride some rides!!!!

Great photos DDad!

Must not tell Belle that Drew is dancing with another girl.....:rolleyes1

thank you.....and yes dont tell Belle....she may not be happy...:thumbsup2

Drew had a great time...and he told me what pics I could post...said if I was going to post a pic of him dancing then only post this one...I so want to post it...

but I need the girls parents permission...oh well!!!!

;)

im in,

just found you on this thread.

great updates...and congrats on another trip well planned.

Thank you.....adn Yeah they love sushi....we get salmon and tuna...and cut it up and they have..Sashimi...and they love it...

and yep theres always the other side...great service...bad food...Id rather have good food a bad service anyday....

and the ettiquette class what a great I dea...!!!!:cool1:

well I doo doo the parks with Drinkies....so up next we get to ride some rides!!!!

you said doo doo! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter