Besides CRT, what else is difficult for a PS?

CJmomNC

Earning My Ears
HI all, I am new at all this Disney stuff. I know that CRT is extremely difficult to get in to, but what other character dinning is in high demand? Are all of them difficult to get in or just some?

Thanks for the info!!

amy

i think CRT is in a class by itself when it comes to the hard to get ps, but PSB at Norway seems to be coming in at a close second lately.

There really isn't another meal that books up at 7:01 am on the 90th day if thats what you mean. :)

I think that the Illuminations Cruise and maybe the Pirate Cruise books up pretty fast.

Also, if your group is larger than 4 people, make your PS sooner rather than later. I think that some of the restaurants have very few tables that will hold more than 4 people.

I've had trouble getting Chef Mickey's but it was around the 40 day mark. After some persistence, I finally called on the right day and got what I needed.

I think all of the character meals require an advanced reservation. I've never been able to just walk up except on Sept 18, 2001, when the parks were nearly deserted.

7am.... I thought they opened up the phone lines at 8am. Today was the 90 day mark for our first day and I called as soon as I got in this morning. I guess the rest of the week I'll call from home right at 7.

Here are places that I am trying to get PS's for, is there any I should worry about having a hard time getting into?

Maya Grill - already booked this one today
50's Prime Time
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickeys (Breakfast)
Coral Reef
Trails End Buffet (Breakfast)
Crystal Palace (Dinner)

I also started booking
so far DS13 & I have:
Whispering Canyon 1pm
Chef Mickey's 9am
Rainforest/DD 6pm

Still need to get:
Whispering Canyon 730am
Kona brkfst, Liberty Tree late lunch
Sci Fi lunch, Plaza dinner
Crystal Palace brkfst before park opening, Whisp Cany dinner
Donald's before park opening, Trails End for 22ppl 6pm dinner
Coral Reef lunch
Cape May brkfst
San Angel late lunch
Yacht Galley brkfst (twice)
Spoodles brkfst, Plaza dinner
LeCellier late lunch
Fresh brkfst, Teppenyaki late lunch

Im thinking the only ones I may have difficult are the 2 character meals before parks open and the Trails End for 22ppl - watch out next Sat!

I couldn't get Le Cellier, 1900 Park Faire, or Chef Mickey's on my first try. Last week, I was able to snag a breakfast cancellation at CM. No luck so far on the other 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter