Bernard's Tours

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cdndisney, Apr 16, 2013.

1. cdndisney

cdndisney Earning My Ears

Will be going on the Fantasy in a couple of weeks and have booked Bernard's for a private tour for 6 when we are in St. Maarten. For anyone who has done this private tour in the past, what did you tip your driver/guide.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. safeti01

safeti01 Mouseketeer

Went in Sept and did Bernards. Great time. Sugar was our guide and he had his "Happy Juice." My wife loved it and the tour was enlighting. Would do it in a heart beat again. We are planning a Feb 2014 cruise but doing the western side. It was very easy to book on their websites. They were waiting for us and when the whole group was together, we were off. Bernards was outstanding. We tipped $15 for the two of us

4. 2prettygirl

2prettygirl Mouseketeer

We did this tour (not a private one) but it was still a good tour! We too had "Sugar" as our tour guide and the "happy juice" was kickin!:) It was a great time for our family and I would highly recommend doing it! As for a tip, I believe we tipped $10 at the end.

5. dthogue

dthogue <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

We are doing Bernard's private tour for our family next week - there will be 3 of us and I plan on tipping $50.00.

Tammy

6. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

We did the tour (not private) & also had Sugar!!! Love him!!! We tipped $10 :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards